New graphics jittery?

dugman
dugman Member Posts: 9,713

Anybody else having issues with the game being really jittery now? Prior to the patch I've run the game on Ultra at 4k resolution with no issues. Today it's been really jittery, even after turning it down to High. I noticed it in multiple games with both Freddy and Blight tonight on different maps so it's not one killer or map specific.

Aside from the generators did any other common assets change on the maps? Grass or fog effects or pallets, etc?

Comments

• Dabihwow
    Dabihwow Member Posts: 3,409

Same I also run ultra 4k and I kept lagging like ######### also to answer your question yes they have all been changed

• TheeclumsyNinja
    TheeclumsyNinja Member Posts: 283

Im on xbox series x and my frame rates tanked on badham. Probably 15-20 fps.

• Vector7707
    Vector7707 Member Posts: 20

I'm using a wired connection and am still getting laggy and jittery movement

• dugman

I had Shadowborn on Blight, I took that off and I think it helped slightly? Maybe? Also turned down the graphics to High.

Blight is fun but man is it hard to see sometimes with him in the grass!

• Chano117
    Chano117 Member Posts: 2

Lies series x isn't even out yet. Unless you're some xbox employee?

• dugman

Quick follow-up, I played today on Low Resolution and no frame rate issues. (I think it also helped a bit with Blight seeing through tall grass as a bonus.) Ah well, Ultra was fun while it lasted but the game still looks ok on Low I guess. 🤷‍♂️