What happened after the new graphics update on switch? Looks awful! Docked

How do you manage to make this game look worse than it did before? wow..... I get so much flack from others when playing this on the switch; they look at it and say that this game looks on par with a PS2 game (even docked). Now it's unbelievably worse..... Mobile looks better than this. Come on devs...

Comments

• Spirez
    Spirez Member Posts: 674

Do you have screenshots, id love to see.

• MeatBycicle
    MeatBycicle Member Posts: 756

I don't get people who complain about graphics on the Switch.

• R3AP3R
    R3AP3R Member Posts: 9

Unfortunately I don't.....Looks like a child used a box of crayons.....

• R3AP3R

I'm not asking for xbox or ps4 level of graphics. I'd love for you to have someone show you what it looks like if you don't have a switch to see what I mean. It is literally so "muddied" that it's past horrible. I'd say almost unplayable. Not to mention there are several great looking games on the switch. Doom is one that really stands out. If a developer wants to put the effort in, it will work.

• R3AP3R

Thanks Filled, I'll try that out

• R3AP3R

Tried what FilledPizza recommended and that did the trick! Thanks so much!

• ShapingItUp
    ShapingItUp Member Posts: 9

I was just coming here to say that it looks like the game is not recognizing that my Switch is in docked mode. Thanks for posting the workaround (and here's hoping it gets patched/hotfixed soon)!

• Tactless_Ninja
    Tactless_Ninja Member Posts: 1,791

Why isn't DBD on Vita?

Oh right.

😭

• Vector7707
    Vector7707 Member Posts: 20

The game is bugged and is displaying handheld graphics in docked mode. I've never seen any Switch game do that before. Only Behavior, the master of bugs, could manage to pull that one off.

• TrueVengeance
    TrueVengeance Member Posts: 12
    edited September 2020

-nevermind-

I dont know If bhvr released a hotfix. But its 4.2.0.1 .. and my Switch told me that it downloaded a Update. Maybe its fixed or my brain tricks me, because i woked up a few Minutes ago.. its 5:00 am in Germany..

• Buttercake
    Buttercake Member Posts: 1,652

𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙖𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙚. 𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙨 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙡𝙚...𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡... *𝙡𝙚 𝙨𝙞𝙜𝙝*

• Buttercake
    Buttercake Member Posts: 1,652

𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩? 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙨𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙪𝙣𝙣𝙮, 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣.

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,769

Because they paid for a product advertised with passable graphics at 30fps. That is not what they're getting.

• Cutiaddu
    Cutiaddu Member Posts: 402

Just asking, are the fps stable now? Also are the janky controls fix?