How many Felix fans are there?

Leachy_Jr
Leachy_Jr Member Posts: 2,196
edited September 2020 in General Discussions

He's probably going to be my main survivor over anyone at this point, he's the literal peak definition of chad and I love it.

As well as that his cosmetics mix together really nicely and from what ive seen leaked his prestige outfit looks amazing.

So I ask, how many other Felix fanbois/mains are there?

Comments

• hex_fixGENS
    hex_fixGENS Member Posts: 14

Him and Kate are the best looking characters in the game

• Auron471
    Auron471 Member Posts: 1,310
  • xenofon13
    xenofon13 Member Posts: 1,241

I saw only 2-3 of them and i played A LOT!

• Lentoro
    Lentoro Member Posts: 213

Same here. Love everything about the guy. The looks, the voice, the perks.

• shinymon
    shinymon Member Posts: 298

His hook scream is S tier.

• Adeloo
    Adeloo Member Posts: 1,448

I didn't play him yet but he looks like a younger-jock version of Ace, which i like, so i might play him from time to time, like i do for all survivors outside my main Zarina <3

• The_Daydreamer
    The_Daydreamer Member Posts: 735

He is my main now, cause gurl- I love him so much. It's kinda funny how he lived in the same city I lived.

I like his design, his voice, his perks- just everything. I'm so happy with the new update. I know many have some issues, but DbD is working fine on my pc.

• TheClownIsKing
    TheClownIsKing Member Posts: 6,278

Yeah he’s definitely my new main. David has been for a LONG time, but I’m definitely switching to Felix. I really like his perks a lot.

• SMitchell8
    SMitchell8 Member Posts: 3,302

only played as Jake, so it wouldn't hurt to play as another character. Decent character tbf, has class about him.

• Buttercake
    Buttercake Member Posts: 1,652

πŸ’–!!!!!!!πŸŽ‚πŸŒˆCREAM PUFF DADDYπŸŒˆπŸŽ‚!!!!!!!!πŸ’–

• DetailedDetriment
    DetailedDetriment Member Posts: 2,632

Can anyone give me a video or description of his voice? Or is it still Steve?

• FellowKillerMain
    FellowKillerMain Member Posts: 858

Felix is kewl

• RenDesune
    RenDesune Member Posts: 246

Felix is hot but David still holds the trophy for the hottest male survivor in dbd.

• IIITweedleIII
    IIITweedleIII Member Posts: 972

Working my way to leveling him so I get the perks I want on him but damn. When I saw his alternative look as THIS

I knew I had to get it. He sincerely looks like the retro DEA guy from Narcos. I'll be maining this for a while.

• CornHub
    CornHub Member Posts: 1,864

As a killer main its my sworn duty to let Felix escape, no matter how toxic or horribly he plays :3

• rottmeister
    rottmeister Member Posts: 316
    edited September 2020

I might main him next to Kate, Meg, Nancy, Nea and Lisa.

Bc I find him the most interesting and relatable of the male cast.

I usually only play the female cast, but he's fun.

Heard his Oktoberfest cosmetics are available for shards so I might get that, as I've got 30k of em to spend.

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,772

I see why people like him but honestly he's just not it for me.

David, however, still remains the King for me (pun intended :p).

• Magnathema
    Magnathema Member Posts: 27

I really like his design. I'm a killer main so I've only really invested in Old Town Nea and shirtless David until now. He'll be my third survivor who I load up with perks instead of just leveling to 40.

• BabyDweetMain
    BabyDweetMain Member Posts: 434
    edited September 2020

I'm still a Dweet main, always have and always will be, but I do like playing other characters a lot (David, Steve, Nancy, Nea, Claudette).

But Felix is like a perfect mix of Ace and David and I'm kinda into it. He's really attractive in a Daddy type of way. I still ship Dwight and David but Felix might just steal his mans 😏. My only issue is his eyebrows. Especially in a match, they're almost non-existent and it's scary looking. He has a strong brow bone but no eyebrows. I wish they'd darken them.

Also if you want a sexy stache hipster look, go with Flyboy for head, Vested Design for chest, and Boots and Blues for legs.

Post edited by BabyDweetMain on
  • gelukrait
    gelukrait Member Posts: 172

I am a man, I don't like too good looking boy. But pretty lady is another story :)

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

He's my new main. Those who know how many survivors I've mained since DbD came out understand how big that is.

• Zani22
    Zani22 Member Posts: 444

Nah I will always main

Boy scout dweet