What would you like to see added to DBD?

Options

I think it would be pretty cool to hear what features/mechanics you guys would add in DBD if you could

Comments

• oxygen
    oxygen Member Posts: 3,289
    Options

Accessibility options rank pretty high up there on my list.

Good colourblind support, ways for players to do less button mashing/holding, that sorta thing. And while it's a lot more work I'm still gonna dream about a revamped and more in-depth tutorial with little video examples of things being explained as well.

• Kleer_mi1k
    Kleer_mi1k Member Posts: 46
    Options

Old ruin

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,437
    Options

I'd like more dynamic weather, like a breeze that blows through the map at certain times.

It adds to the atmosphere and makes the map feel more alive.

• SCP_FOR_DBD
    SCP_FOR_DBD Member Posts: 2,416
    Options

More bug fixers, please. Also SCPs.

• BitingSea
    BitingSea Member Posts: 332
    Options

An option to turn off heartbeat as survivor. I really wanna hear the music alone in a live game without the heartbeat in the way. The music through a video is so much less intense than in a real game, and the music in this game is phenomenal

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,437
    edited September 2020
    Options

Oh and I think the game is lacking in 3D depth. By that I mean adding things that make the survivor or killer look/go up or down, everything's very flat.

Like when's the last time you looked up towards the sky, trees, or tops of buildings? I think there's some un-utilyzed depth there.

• jisp3r
    jisp3r Member Posts: 317
    Options

Frames

• Kumnut768
    Kumnut768 Member Posts: 789
    Options

it did need to go whether your accept it or not old ruin was not healthy for the game and busted af

• Ryuhi
    Ryuhi Member Posts: 3,733
    Options

colorblind options, namely decent ones.

It'll never happen tho.

• Gylfie
    Gylfie Member Posts: 624
    Options

Shirtless Felix

• lucid4444
    lucid4444 Member Posts: 682
    Options

Lightning strikes that would brighten the map up for a split second would be so badass

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,541
    Options

New items for survivors, more interactive maps/assets