Hotfix trash

Options

Man this hotfix was trash. I'm still dealing with the same bug/problems.

Comments

• MonsterInMyMind
    MonsterInMyMind Member Posts: 2,744
    Options

Yep same i am still stuttering around survivor got slightly better but killer is actually unplayable i just stutter every second.

• Joshtron
    Joshtron Member Posts: 18
    Options

I don't know what happened. The fps on Switch was actually good for once. Then the hotfix came. I thought the hotfix would actually FIX things, not make things worse.

• IronKnight55
    IronKnight55 Member Posts: 2,900
    edited September 2020
    Options

I play on Xbox and the game feels much better since the new chapter released. I do get FPS drops sometimes, but it's not half as bad as it was before. I'm really enjoying the game atm.

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,931
    Options

That's really odd! My internet is good, and I've tested to see of the controller and other applications work, which they do. Maybe it's a regional thing? I'm in the UK.

I've found a YouTube page thay says there are some other things I can do my end, but I won't get to do that until tomorrow.

Still doesn't explain why there's such a performance drop and mine and others, whilst others like yourself seem to be having a better experience.

• Crowman
    Crowman Member Posts: 9,086
    Options

I was disappointed with the hotfix too. There were nice changes, but it didn't really address the major issues. Also would have liked to have seen blight's camera moved up too.

• BOT_Ethan
    BOT_Ethan Member Posts: 29
    Options

I can hear heartbeats and chasing music now. FPS used to drop randomly during the game while now it only drops when killers are around me for the first time(chasing me generally, so it still sucks). And I have to turn off crossplay because of numerous laggy hits from killers on other platforms. When the killer and I are both playing on PC, it feels just fine.

• Cerebral_Harlot
    Cerebral_Harlot Member Posts: 280
    Options

I also don't like how they didn't tell us about stuff like the generator noise rework and the add on nerfs that are in the hotfix.

• Golden_spider
    Golden_spider Member Posts: 587
    Options

Dropping a Survivor then picking them back up solved the issue for me every time it happened.

Or just don't play Killer, really tempted to do this myself.

• troublprone
    troublprone Member Posts: 13
    Options

I am encountering all the bugs you listed here as well. Very frustrating. Switch player here.

• CaptainCastle
    CaptainCastle Member Posts: 536
    Options

Dbd is the only game I've ever played where people make lists of workarounds for the ######### code.

Turn off charms, turn off background capture, don't use cosmetics now you'll get OK FRAMES. Restart your console every 3 games, drop survivors before hooking, etc.

Cab you ######### imagine any other game this big (biggest indie dev in Canada btw) with this much clown shoes bullshit? Anyone have any other game they have to jump through this many hoops for below average results?