Please vote

Treatment Theater

The Game

The Underground Complex

Midwich Elementary School

Your favourite Realm: Indoor 87 votes

Treatment Theater
22%
Seiko300F60_31Fog_KingBlazelskiGeneralVRoffelbillyDawnMadKnightFall28901DragonMasterDarrenAxeAwkward_FiendSlashstreetboyGreyBigfootnotstarboardUndershotTheLegionMainPior_Mortegetuy45u4iuMoraveneiemofriendo 20 votes
The Game
20%
Gay Myers (Luzi)CashelP14michaelmortonZCerebrateDr_LoomisAhoyWolfDetailedDetrimentWSNLbjorksnasWarcrafter4ElcopolloWe_GaminChurchofPigDerZuntorFobboRubyinsomniacArialdemibgunn 18 votes
The Underground Complex
24%
BardRattmanWalker_of_the_fog_96anonymous31337oh_0kEnderloganYTKennishi0mikeya0LordRegaltenoresaxSlamitiesourglobeTotemsCleanserTheDeathSlayer7HollexG0JJNDhurl421CheeseAntonHex_Llamaratboyidiot 21 votes
32%
WeederickAdelooInjiBlueberrySmilerTapeKnotNekoGamerXxEaBoosted_Dwightdoitagain_RullisiTaigakylerabdcgamer10Allhel1lkalin91Blue_Archer33musefanKagatoScaryCatBeast123344 28 votes

Comments

• xEa
    xEa Member Posts: 4,105
    Options

While i think Midwich is not a good designed map, it is still more enjoyable then all the other indoor maps for me.

• Awkward_Fiend
    Awkward_Fiend Member Posts: 687
    edited September 2020
    Options
    Treatment Theater

Lery's is the only one that's consistently enjoyable for me, unless I'm playing someone like Huntress or Blight.

The Game and Midwich are maps that I despise playing on, they're just not fun

• CashelP14
    CashelP14 Member Posts: 5,564
    Options
    The Game

Easily the Game. Love it as killer and survivor.

• Bard
    Bard Member Posts: 657
    Options
    The Underground Complex

I don't like this map, but I hate every other indoor map.

• Leery's has some disgusting window spawns.
    • The Game has very few mindgames, because almost every pallet is safe.
    • Midwich is infuriating to navigate.
  • Kagato
    Kagato Member Posts: 27
    Options

Midwich. Easy to navigate, one of the few killer-sided maps, and lets not forget... it's Silent Hill.

• TotemsCleanser
    TotemsCleanser Member Posts: 617
    Options
    The Underground Complex

I hate all of these with a passion oh my god.

• Blazelski
    Blazelski Member Posts: 351
    Options
    Treatment Theater

Midwich: Infuriating to navigate, but easy to navigate. Opinions are a wonder, aren't they?

• Hex_Llama
    Hex_Llama Member Posts: 1,789
    Options
    The Underground Complex

I picked the underground complex because I feel like I can sort of keep track of where I am, and I don't suddenly run into a wall I'm not expecting, and it's brightly lit so I can see where I'm going. Also there's a cage full of rats.

I find the indoor maps tough in either role, since I'm used to navigating based on landmarks, and you can't see landmarks indoors.

• LordRegal
    LordRegal Member Posts: 1,547
    Options
    The Underground Complex

I actually genuinely like Hawkins. The pallets being semi-safe at best means looping isn’t a strategy that works well, which is great for me as a survivor since I can’t loop despite my four digit hour count. Instead erratic dodging and mindgames win the day and it’s honestly pretty fun. Killer it’s nice to be able to punish the loop attempts fairly quickly and it’s not overly difficult to navigate as either side.

• Elcopollo
    Elcopollo Member Posts: 764
    Options
    The Game

The Gideon Meat Plant

The only map where you can always get away with standing at the doors while killer is looking for the hatch.

I am a big fan of Saw franchise and it's nice to see how well-placed many easter eggs are (still sad that Adam is dead). The map itself is pretty fun to play on both sides for me personally. Most pallets are safe, but as soon as they are wasted - you are almost guaranteed to have a down. Plus, the basement is only one every time, which makes it easier to find it when needed.

Then again, I love Hawkins Lab too. Lot of nice loops and several safe generator spots, from which you can easily finish last two gens. Also lots of dead corpses to tea-bag on and finger-licking good hooks, which I consider the best ones in the game so far.

I praise Midwich visually, as I consider it the very best looking map, but don't like it at all gameplay-wise. Unless I play Demogorgon.

Same with Lery's - don't really like playing there, unless I'm a Doctor or one of the Staky Gang members. Or Demogorgon.

• kylerabdcgamer10
    kylerabdcgamer10 Member Posts: 279
    Options

I love Midwich, every time I have played on it as survivor or killer its been a blast, i love the layout of the whole map its easy to memorise and fun to play on, not to mention how accurate it is to SH 1

• Fog_King
    Fog_King Member Posts: 688
    Options
    Treatment Theater

I like Treatment Theater. I have hated The Game in the past, it was a map that confused me. Then DBD introduced Hawkins and Midwich and the mean of confusing was changed for me, so these are the ones I like least.

• 0mikeya0
    0mikeya0 Member Posts: 220
    Options
    The Underground Complex

Hawkins is by far the best indoor map in the game and I am a survivor main.

Midwich is by far the worst map in the game... it looks great tho

• BOT_Ethan
    BOT_Ethan Member Posts: 29
    Options

Hate Game as survivor, hate design of Lery's and Underground Complex both as killer and survivor.

Midwich is a bit killer sided if killer knows the map and sometimes even worse for a survivor who prefers sprint burst to dead hard. But I still love it both as survivor and killer.

• xEa
    xEa Member Posts: 4,105
    Options

Thanks for voting, i will make a "Deathbattle" between all those winner maps soon.

• Allhel1
    Allhel1 Member Posts: 56
    Options

Under ground complex could use a bit more it’s like that cards against humanity card “awesome in theory kind of a mess in practice” especially with hook placement

• Axe
    Axe Member Posts: 1,060
    edited October 2020
    Options
    Treatment Theater

Every indoor map suck as killer for me unless I play Doctor or stealth.

But lerys is far one of the most powerfull indoor maps imo for survivors, it got some crazy windows that are so easy to abuse and a minishack close to the middle

• NekoGamerX
    NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,200
    Options

best indoor map by far and I like it as killer and survivor to me it don't feel sided in anyways.