If I'm playing solo survivor, I dodge blendettes

Options

I've never had a good blendette teammate. What other red flags are there for bad teammates?

Comments

• NoelleMina
    NoelleMina Member Posts: 638
    edited September 2020
    Options

Keys, in solo Survivor.

• ClickyClicky
    ClickyClicky Member Posts: 3,536
    Options

lmao I thought I was the only one. Don't really want a survivor that hides in the corner of the map waiting for the hatch while everyone else does gens.

• xenofon13
    xenofon13 Member Posts: 1,241
    Options

As solo survivor dodging keys, 3 flashlights, Default Megs, Default Davids, Default Claudettes, Default bald Jakes.

• Mikeasaurus
    Mikeasaurus Member Posts: 2,327
    Options

3 P3 Blendettes all holding Flashlights or Toolboxes, Janes or Megs. Guaranteed they ALWAYS try do something to annoy the killer. Blendettes are the bane of my existence most of all. Every match I have them, I see someone hooked, and Kindred shows the other 2 hiding in bushes or dark corners.

• Buttercake
    Buttercake Member Posts: 1,652
    Options

Everyone wearing same skin.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,792
    Options

Megs.

95% of the Meg players I've played with have been complete potatoes. I used to think the term 'Meg Heads' was just a meme. But its actually real.

• Yamaoka
    Yamaoka Member Posts: 4,321
    Options

Let's just say most Bill players seem to forget DBD isn't Left 4 Dead.

• NeaMainNON_TOXIC3
    NeaMainNON_TOXIC3 Member Posts: 260
    Options

Megs...

They are evil. They will never do gens and get downed about 5 seconds into a chase

• GoshJosh
    GoshJosh Member Posts: 4,992
    Options

Nea, David, and Ace are watchouts for me.

Blendette main here currently running Prove Thyself.. usually have trouble with other teammates doing gens. Just throwing that out there. ;)

• DragonMasterDarren
    DragonMasterDarren Member Posts: 2,763
    Options

considering I have several plans for how to deal with immersed Blendettes, I think it's safe to say that you are not the only one

• BOT_Ethan
    BOT_Ethan Member Posts: 29
    Options

P3 david, P1 all other survivors I have, similarly for killers, P3 Myers and P1 other killers. So at least as survivors, I can play whoever I want to, and I hardly understand why Blendettes or default skin users are specifically considered to be bad. Any explanation?

• Kind_Lemon
    Kind_Lemon Member Posts: 2,559
    Options

Cool; we don't want you either, because you're going to run off and do stupid things to get yourself found and downed first.

- said a Blendette

I'm not a true Blendette, thought I'd clarify.

• Caz2018
    Caz2018 Member Posts: 193
    Options

Not all Bloendettes hide and do nothing; I run Bkendette mainly as a good way to escape from chases and to sneak up when killers are camping hooks. It has it's uses.

For me, I avoid lobbies where you can see SWF all using the same survivor in the same outfit, anyone with 'toxic' in their name and anyone who I recognise from previous matches who proved to be unreliable, toxic or hides all match only to get the hatch after everyone else is dead.

• 28_stabs
    28_stabs Member Posts: 1,470
    Options

Next time you will get Urban Evading Nea and get triggered again. :^)

• SloppyKnockout
    SloppyKnockout Member Posts: 1,505
    Options

I actually dodge all Claudettes, basic Dwights, and basic Jakes.

Significantly cut down on games where a team mate is down in the first 30 seconds.

• SloppyKnockout
    SloppyKnockout Member Posts: 1,505
    Options

The only Bill players that I see who are bad are the ones with no prestige at all. The ones that have full prestige, and wear the sweater, those are the good guys.

• nursewannabe
    nursewannabe Member Posts: 1,075
    Options

DAVIDS

Dodge all Davids, they're smug and terrible, always. All Davids I've encountered are those kind of 'god loopers' that reach a pallet, drop it immediately and run to the next tile. They think they're good because wow they looped the killer for 3 gens before going down, now 2 gens are left and the whole map is a complete deadzone

• miotas
    miotas Member Posts: 42
    Options

To add to this: Nancys that don't have the jacket + ponytail. Idk what it is, but at high ranks a Nancy in any other outfit (especially default) is usually terrible. Jacket + ponytail Nancys are alright though.

(Totally not entirely anecdotal)

• CalamityJane
    CalamityJane Member Posts: 487
    Options

Had a solo game today where a Kate had a key. We were absolutely stomping this Blight but he ended up with 3 gens close together. Turns out Kate just hid up the other side of the map waiting for us to get the gens done while the rest of us were doing all the work. We all made it out cos he was a Bleet, but ######### it's annoying to have absolute non-contributors as teammates.

• CheyeneKL
    CheyeneKL Member Posts: 718
    Options

I don't see anyone talking about ADAM. Adam mains are consistently the worst survivors and complete brainlets. I haven't EVER seen a good Adam, like, fr. I always run into them playing as killer and they're easy downs every single time. As survivor, they don't really tend to get in the way... you just spend the whole match cleaning up their messes. It's like having a child who isn't potty trained in the match.

Blendettes are usually sickos in my experience tbh. Either that or they're basket cases who go off in the chat on you about how bad of a teammate you are when they were the ones who didn't finish a single gen or get a single save.

P3 Cheryls are usually awful, too, despite playing enough to get enough BP to prestige her fully.

• DetailedDetriment
    DetailedDetriment Member Posts: 2,632
    Options

Survivor = dodge

Killer = tunnel and mori

• Chrisko
    Chrisko Member Posts: 288
    Options

I've never had any 1 particular survivor character be all bad or good. It's a ridiculous argument. I've had blendettes save me on hook during the EGC while other players leave through the gates.

You can't judge a player's ability or play style by which character they chose to play.

• Mekochi
    Mekochi Member Posts: 942
    Options

Bunny Feng, most, not all, play toxic and think they are amazing at the game. I only play my Bunny Feng cosmetic sometimes cuz I usually get tunneled, but even without it I am tunneled.

Pink hair Nea, most only run her cuz of No0b3 but can hardly hold a chase.

Most, if not all Davids. Always are so smug, don't go for saves, sit on the other side of the map, ect.

Adam, even though most run deliverance, they always go down first and screw over the team.

Any survivor without prestige, usually leads me to believe they are potato, especially with global. The reasoning is because I feel those who've Prestiged have played the game for a bit.