What's the funniest thing you've done in DBD?

Basically moments that made you laugh or go "Why did I do that?" Stuff like that. Only talking in game stuff here. Nothing that happened on the forums. 

Mine would be accidentally equipping Scared Hand before the update and someone fell on top of a trap and flew high into the sky lol. 

Comments

• Snapshot
    Snapshot Member Posts: 914

Facing 4 P3 squadettes with flashlights and DS and legacy with the "try Freddy" offering (no perks / addons)

• Blood_Coil_Viper
    Blood_Coil_Viper Member Posts: 199
    Snapshot said:

Facing 4 P3 squadettes with flashlights and DS and legacy with the "try Freddy" offering (no perks / addons)

I'm guessing that didn't end well? 
  • Blood_Coil_Viper
    This. With a random killer. 

https://youtu.be/f0FIKJW05JY
    Well that wasn't what I expected. It's like you were lining up to be beaten down lol. 
  • HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883

Urban evaded right behind Myers for 2-3 minutes

• ShrimpTwiggs
    ShrimpTwiggs Member Posts: 1,181
    edited October 2018

Once, I was in a match against the Trapper. He'd hooked someone in the basement and left so I was running over to save them. As I walked through the doorway of the killer shack, I was like "Oh yeah, I'm facing Trapper. I should probably look out for traps." Right as I thought that I got caught in a trap. I heard the heartbeat getting closer and I started panicking. As soon as I freed myself, he was right behind me. I bolted for the window and got caught in another trap. I couldn't even be mad, I was laughing so hard.

• starkiller1286
    starkiller1286 Member Posts: 889
    When I got 1 basement hook as wraith and all the other survivors rapidly were downed trying to rescue the first, survivord. Until they all got spider hugged to death.
  • xxaggieboyxx
    xxaggieboyxx Member Posts: 498

let the killer down me for deliverence to unhook myself only for my team to leave me and i couldnt try.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wk8wuDok60Y at 9:40 : that was me :(

• Mringasa
    Mringasa Member Posts: 980

I don't play toxic, as I hate that as a Killer, but I picked up a flashlight with Plunderer's during one of the matches I was playing around with it. Just happened to be a Wraith, so he got light burned multiple times until it died. I then found another one in another chest, playing on Azarov's, and I have to admit, I was giggling like an ######### the whole match as I burned that poor Wraith constantly. The elephant noise was just too addicting.

• Mr_Jay_Stark
    Mr_Jay_Stark Member Posts: 539
    I was playing with a friend and trapper was our killer and he told me to check the shacks window to see if a trap was there (because EVERY trapper places a trap there) I crouched and I didn’t find a trap so I vaulted the window and before I could vault the window boom I was trapped lo I just laughed so hard 
  • Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    edited October 2018

I hate trapper dailies. I dont play trapper. all my killers are p3 50, but i simply never got into trapper.

yet, im ocd af, so i always do the dailies.

I had a trapper daily to trap 4 i think. got the ironworks, basement inside factory. This one legacy dwight kept pallet looping and teabagging, so i left him alone. I killed 3 without a single one of them stepping in a trap, mostly cuz i was a goober about where i put them back then. I finally grab this legacy dwight, and take him to the basement, drop him in the corner, and go put a trap at the top of the stairs. Then I picked him up and dropped him until he wiggled free, then went to the stairs, where his options were to step in the trap, or stop to attempt a disarm and get downed immediately. the first couple times, he stopped to try to disarm and i took him to the corner and dropped him again a few times. then, he began stepping in the traps, to which i would pick him up and put him in the corner, and repeat the process. we did this until i maxed deviousness, which admittedly took a while. he invited me on steam and he unloaded about 5 pages of salt. daily done tho, pretty fun, but i still think the trapper is weak af.

funfact, that dwight is still well known in the community.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Played ninja claudette on a darkest moonlight map. I was hiding in the high grass before the shack and the trapper came right into my direction. I didn't move and he stopped in front of me to set a trap in the high grass before the entrance. I didn't move, he turned around, started walking away and snap. The trap caught me. I was laughing so hard, I forgot to wiggle.
  • CoolAKn
    CoolAKn Member Posts: 677

Not really the "funniest," but certainly "recent funny." I joined a lobby, and someone in the chat asked if I had a mist thickening offering, so I checked and I had 2 "Slight increase" offerings, so I applied one. When the offerings showed up to be burned, I saw "Slight," "Moderate," "Moderate," and "Considerable." The match didn't start because the killer quit (I can't remember if it was a Hillbilly or a Spirit). I felt bad because the killer had 1 perk and no add-ons, most likely it was their first time trying the killer out, but it was still situational humor.

• DeadByFlashlight
    DeadByFlashlight Member Posts: 1,642

@Blood_Coil_Viper said:
    Basically moments that made you laugh or go "Why did I do that?" Stuff like that. Only talking in game stuff here. Nothing that happened on the forums. 

Mine would be accidentally equipping Scared Hand before the update and someone fell on top of a trap and flew high into the sky lol. 

Derank afk with rancor, then tab in after 10 minutes to see the obsession farming points/tbagging or flashlighting in front of me, you know that kind of stuff.

Those are the rare moments you can actually scare a survivor :lol:

• Marvel
    Marvel Member Posts: 149
    edited October 2018

lol

• ForsakenLemon
    ForsakenLemon Member Posts: 42

I have had many funny events but I have one that happened yesterday that I will never forget, so I was chasing a Feng, I was about to swing at her but she san past a locker, and as soon as that happened a Dwight got out of the locker infront of me so I did the grab animation and it was his last hook. I didnt even know he was in there, it was pretty funny I wish I had my shadowplay set up so I could have a clip of it

• Eninya
    Eninya Member Posts: 1,256

Playing Pig and grinding to rank 1. The last survivor hid until the third was sacrificed, and I found him as he reached the hatch on Azarov's (the one with the repair garage). The hatch spawned next to the Excavator, but a generator was right next to it as well. After faking kicking the generator (taking longer and longer), I baited him to jump and pulled him out, hooking him right in front of the hatch for a 4K.

Here have the aftermath picture. This was before the Emblem system.

• Blood_Coil_Viper
    Eninya said:

Playing Pig and grinding to rank 1. The last survivor hid until the third was sacrificed, and I found him as he reached the hatch on Azarov's (the one with the repair garage). The hatch spawned next to the Excavator, but a generator was right next to it as well. After faking kicking the generator (taking longer and longer), I baited him to jump and pulled him out, hooking him right in front of the hatch for a 4K.

Here have the aftermath picture. This was before the Emblem system.

lol they think they deserved the hatch? I think the killer deserves the final kill if they got everyone else. They lost at a mind game so they lose the hatch. Simple as that. 
  • NoxiousOnnyyxx
    NoxiousOnnyyxx Member Posts: 343

Not me, but my friends and I were playing against the hag on coldwind farm. He was about to grab our friend off of the hook when the hag slowly turned and he pallet slammed her ass...It was the funniest thing I have ever seen...It was like she knew it was coming too.

• Dreamnomad
    Dreamnomad Member Posts: 3,873

I've had lots of really fun moments in this game. Reason I keep playing really. But the one that stands out in my mind at the moment is a chase I had with Leatherface. I was chasing this Feng Min and she abruptly stopped in front of this door so I revved up my chainsaw. It was like she was stuck, but I couldn't see how. Right as I'm about to release my chainsaw she starts running, but it's too late. I knock her down and then mysteriously this Claudette was in front of me and I knocked her down.

I didn't really know what happened until I went back to review the video. The reason that Feng Min got trapped was because we were running past a generator. Turns out that Claudette was working on the generator in such a way that Feng Min couldn't move past her and she couldn't retreat because I was body blocking her in. So by the time Claudette figured out she needed to move her butt it was too late and they both got nailed. Man, I got a laugh out of that. You just know that Feng Min was screaming at her TV for Claudette to get the hell out of the way.