Comments

• elementira
    elementira Member Posts: 27
    edited October 2018
    Wait can't post picture..
    edit: had to do it through computer..
  • SovererignKing
    SovererignKing Member Posts: 1,273
    Congratulations! I keep hovering around 90%+. I cant get that damn โ€œWhere did they go!?โ€ achievement.
  • Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

[congratulating intensifies]

• elementira
    Congratulations! I keep hovering around 90%+. I cant get that damn โ€œWhere did they go!?โ€ achievement.
    Got that through farming, the killer asked for farm in a group chat, we all said yes and I took in a key.
  • SovererignKing
    SovererignKing Member Posts: 1,273
    Got that through farming, the killer asked for farm in a group chat, we all said yes and I took in a key.
    Had that too in my 3 man SWF. We sent he random a message saying Killer wants to farm and I brought key. Random didnโ€™t answer and still buggered off through the exit gate. Never got another chance.
  • Brawler
    Brawler Member Posts: 333
    Skilled Huntress, Evil Incarnate, Not Today...ย 
    Most likely will never do them.ย 
  • Dr_doom_j2
    Dr_doom_j2 Member Posts: 869
    Evil incarnate is almost impossible to do at this point because someone inevitably DC's on purpose when they notice what you are doing. Even rank 15's (or better yet, especially rank 15's) won't let that happen anymore. It was easier to get the hags devour hope trophy, at least back then on Ps4 not everyone was trying to deny the killer achievements
  • elementira
    Evil incarnate is almost impossible to do at this point because someone inevitably DC's on purpose when they notice what you are doing. Even rank 15's (or better yet, especially rank 15's) won't let that happen anymore. It was easier to get the hags devour hope trophy, at least back then on Ps4 not everyone was trying to deny the killer achievements
    Yea tried 2 times, first a Claudette kept entering lockers. Second time one person dc when I started the mori still got 1000 points so I did count, and a Dwight that locker denied me but made a mistake and died ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

@SovererignKing said:

Incredibly easy to do during a "farming" match.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,900

Congrats.

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

@elementira said:
    Finally got all trophies on ps4 ๐Ÿ˜‚

Congratulations! See you in the fog on PS4.

• Dreamnomad
    Dreamnomad Member Posts: 3,866

Good job. I've got the platinum trophy, but there are some of the add on trophies that I haven't earned yet. I doubt I'll ever get the one for knocking down 100 survivors with hatchets at 24+ meters or whatever. Getting yourself off the hook 50 times is going to take forever too.

• elementira

Good job. I've got the platinum trophy, but there are some of the add on trophies that I haven't earned yet. I doubt I'll ever get the one for knocking down 100 survivors with hatchets at 24+ meters or whatever. Getting yourself off the hook 50 times is going to take forever too.

The Huntress one was a pain.
  • Global
    Global Member Posts: 770

oof new chapters mean new acheivements...enjoy while you can.

• Khalednazari
    Khalednazari Member Posts: 1,433
    Yaaay! Congratulations ๐ŸŽŠย 
  • slingshotsurvivor
    slingshotsurvivor Member Posts: 943
    Congrats!ย 
  • sixty4half
    sixty4half Member Posts: 82
    Grats.ย  I'm at about 80% without trying for the adept ones nor do I have all of the Hags or Nurses cuz I just never play them