Two Killers?

Options
mrteekat2u
mrteekat2u Member Posts: 9
edited September 2020 in Polls

I was thinking how lonely it must be for a killer when survivors can work together, but what if there was a big enough map for 2 killers and 8 survivors. They would have to do about 7 or 8 generators with three exits but still 1 hatchet.

Ps please vote then push vote up if you like

Two Killers? 50 votes

Cool idea
82%
GibberishSeiko300F60_31Fog_KingRaptorrotasWalker_of_the_fog_96Taigaanonymous31337EnderloganYTR1ch4rd_N1x0nTatariuGamekeeperSlashstreetboysourglobeKingpaulmathersMusicNerd_TCRattiusPior_MorteKillScreenWubalubadubdub03 41 votes
Bad idea
18%
TapeKnotSkeletalEliteAvilgusbjorksnasMaxwellWiktoroxSkullKidFobbomusefan 9 votes
Post edited by mrteekat2u on

Comments

• Seiko300
    Seiko300 Member Posts: 1,862
    Options
    Cool idea

This is one of the oldest ideas that have come from the DBD community. It is also infinitely more complicated than whether or not it sounds like a "cool idea" or a "bad idea" and trying to balance this mode sounds like a nightmare (if they try to balance it at all).

There's a solid chance that this will never happen, but I will submit, it is kind of cool to think about sometimes every now and then.

• musefan
    musefan Member Posts: 345
    Options
    Bad idea

It just wouldn't work.

• Slashstreetboy
    Slashstreetboy Member Posts: 1,811
    Options
    Cool idea

Cool idea. I´d imagine certain combos of Killer powers would break the fragile frame of DBD. Imagine Dreamworld with a Doctor shocking around in it.

I hope it´s something they consider for the future though. Preferably after the game has been reasonably optimised.

• KillScreen
    KillScreen Member Posts: 166
    Options
    Cool idea

Dead by daylight battleroyal loool

• Tatariu
    Tatariu Member Posts: 3,013
    Options
    Cool idea

I have so many friends who want to play Killer alongside me, unfortunately the developers know that a multi-killer gamemode would be horribly unbalanced. I don't see why this can't be an option in Custom Games though, like, sure it will be buggy, but that doesn't mean it won't be fun!

• Breque
    Breque Member Posts: 427
    Options
    Cool idea

I remeber that this was all that i always want but just in KYF

• Kastro001532
    Kastro001532 Member Posts: 1
    Options
    Cool idea

I think their should be just 2 exits, but I think everything else is legit tho

• ObjectOfDepression
    Options
    Cool idea

I wouldn't even care about balance, it just sounds fun as #########. Maybe make it not ranked tho.

• SkeletalElite
    SkeletalElite Member Posts: 2,681
    Options
    Bad idea

The game isn't balanced for it, it'd split the playerbase which is bad for matchmaking times, and overall just wouldn't really work. I could see there being a second hearthstone style "tavern brawl" mode that rotates weekly to something wacky and unbalanced where they can try weird things out as something to play once or twice but other than that it shouldn't really get any time.

• EnderloganYT
    EnderloganYT Member Posts: 621
    Options
    Cool idea

only for KYF. otherwise it'd be busted

• mrteekat2u
    mrteekat2u Member Posts: 9
    Options
    Cool idea

Yeah when I first thought about this idea, my first thought was this would be great to have for private matches, because we have so many friends that want to play together and 5 is just not enough. But I still could see the developers making this happen. Hey I'm not a developer, but they have the imagination and the skills to make this a separate game mode and it would make it stand out and amazing, I trust them and us to make it happen