The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

What licensed killer would u like to see in Dead By Daylight?

13»

Comments

• Sandt21
    Sandt21 Member Posts: 761
    edited October 2018
    My top five, from most wanted to least wanted...

1) Jason’s Voorhees (The Undead) with Tommy Jarvis as the survivor and Camp Crystal Lake as the map

2) The Xenomorph (The Alien) with Ellen Ripley as the survivor and the Nostromo as the map

3) Chucky (The Toy) with Andy Barcley as the survivor and the Play Pals Toy Factory as the map.

4) Ghostface (The Actor) with Sydney Presscot as the survivor and Woodsboro High School as the map

5) The Creeper (The Monster) with Trish Jenner as the survivor and the Taggert Farm as the map

• Voxy
    Voxy Member Posts: 1
    Nemesis from Resident Evil 3 with Jill Valentine as a survivor.
  • GhostrickSpecter
    GhostrickSpecter Member Posts: 460

@Sandt21 said:

1) Jason’s Voorhees (The Undead) with Tommy Jarvis as the survivor and Camp Crystal Lake as the map

2) The Xenomorph (The Alien) with Ellen Ripley as the survivor and the Nostromo as the map

3) Chucky (The Toy) with Andy Barcley as the survivor and the Play Pals Toy Factory as the map.

4) Ghostface (The Actor) with Sydney Presscot as the survivor and Woodsboro High School as the map

5) The Creeper (The Monster) with Trish Jenner as the survivor and the Taggert Farm as the map

The Doll might be better for Chucky, The creeper? just use Creeper XD

• Sandt21
    Sandt21 Member Posts: 761

@Sandt21 said:

The Doll might be better for Chucky, The creeper? just use Creeper XD

I’d save “The Doll” for Annabelle 
  • redsopine1
    redsopine1 Member Posts: 1,437
    Voxy said:
    Nemesis from Resident Evil 3 with Jill Valentine as a survivor.
    I like your style but id go for resident evil two the rpd station as the map Leon as the survivor or Clair (if they go for it do a poll and most votes get that survivor) and the killer should be the t-101 ( that's the original character name look at original animation from game) with 3 stages and 3 Mori animation's stage one it walks and attacks with fist's Mori is he grabs your head and crushes it stage two he can charge at you and if he hits you its a insta grab but if he hits a wall he is stunned and has to charge up by chasing you (stage two is active after 3 gens are done) Mori is the classic and original death by him from re2 hammer fist to the gut doubling them over then on the back finished with a skull breaking stomp (imaging seeing that body while running) stage three the power inhibitor (I.e the coat) is removed and survivors are affected with exposed after the 5th gen and his speed is increased expediently and he Can break through walls that glow (like the game lol) and if he downs you its a Mori as he is uncontrollable and the Mori is the most gruesome he slashes your guts out before impaling you through the neck and closing his claws decapitating you
  • SP00kY_B0N3S
    SP00kY_B0N3S Member Posts: 1
    I definitely wanna see Pyramid Head from Silent Hill. I doesn't matter whether they do Heather or Harry for the Survivor, but I would absolutely love a silent hill map.
  • Cardinal_Copia
    Cardinal_Copia Member Posts: 139
    My top 5 are as follows
    1. Jason Voorhees 
    2. Some Deadit so we can play Ash from Evil Dead as a survivor 
    3. Hellraiser
    4. Xenomorph 
    5. The Predator 
  • Dreamnomad
    Dreamnomad Member Posts: 3,850

Personally, I hope they never do another licensed killer. It sucks how the licensed killers never get new skins. Plus, any original stuff will fit better into the games mechanics.

• Nikkiwhat
    Nikkiwhat Member Posts: 1,378
    Candyman, Pinhead and Ghostface come to mind!  So many unique ideas could be used with em!

I'd also love for something akin to The Strangers..where it's actually multiple Killers that you could switch between for different Abilities and/or stats.
  • AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    I wanna get face camped by pyramid head.
  • AshleyWB
    Stephano from the evil within 2 - The artist - takes picture of survivor to freeze them in place (cannot be hurt in frozen state)
  • Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104
    I want to see "The Chaser' from Slender the Arrival in Dead by Daylight. Her power would be the ability to vault pallets and faster vaults overall.
  • AshleyWB
    Anything with tentacles will do.
  • AshleyWB
    A killer with rapid footsteps and an indoor map. That's what scary for me. @Peasant the chaser from slender is a good suggestion. Would be an instant hit.
  • AshleyWB
    Oooh imagine gannondorf from zelda with a castle map. Never get the rights to this but I would love if they just copied the concept. All killers are white mix it up a little. 
  • Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104

@AshleyWB said:
    A killer with rapid footsteps and an indoor map. That's what scary for me. @Peasant the chaser from slender is a good suggestion. Would be an instant hit.

Of course to be true to her origins she'd have to suffer the light burn stun when blinded. Overall, I have thought up most of her potential. I have been working on a forum post for a while now, here's what I have so far:

The Abyss

Kullman Mining Facility

Kullman Mines was built following a deal the Kullman Mining Company made with the Oakside Development Group. It brought many jobs to Oakside Park but simultaneously drove people to move away from the location. During its many years of operation, many workers at Kullman Mines heard strange crying noises coming from deep within the mines. Though many search parties were activated, the source was never found. Eventually, Kullman Mines was closed down and left abandoned.

Characters

New Killer: The Chaser

"As I continued my trek through the never-ending fog a large structure stood before me. A large mine that has been seemingly abandoned waits before me. Thinking that perhaps inside I would find some respite from the monsters that have been relentlessly following me. Once I got inside the door closed behind me seemingly by itself and I was once again trapped in the dark. I struggled to see in front of me and I stumbled towards the familiar sight of a generator. Within a minute it was repaired and suddenly the dark and quiet mine filled with activity. A cacophony of metallic sounds rang throughout the facility as the lights began to turn on and new doorways opened. As I began to explore these new paths I heard running footsteps and bestial grunts as I turned around to see a monster in the shape of a young woman pin me to the ground and savagely beat me. After a few moments, the assault is over and the creature is gone.

Powers

Proxy

The Chaser was a woman once, the evil that corrupted her will and broke her mind is unlike the Entity and as a result, she remains relatively human. The Chaser breaks pallets and generators slower (50%) than other killers. However, because she is so small and light she vaults faster and can vault pallets.

In addition to her ability to vault pallets and windows like a survivor, the Chaser can use her speed and agility to perform a short-distance jump to pin survivors to the ground and injure them. (A successful tackle will injure the survivor caught by one health state and affect them with exhaustion and hindered for 30 seconds)

Statistics:
    Base Movement speed: 110%
    Her Terror radius will be only 8 metres. However, she will have unique audio that starts playing at 30 metres.
    She will suffer from Lightburn when blinded.

Her first unique perk is:
    Blind Rage

• Each time the killer is stunned or blinded they receive a token, every 2 tokens increases their movement speed by 1% to a maximum. (5/10/15)
      [Yeah I can already tell I might have to tweak the numbers on this one.]

Adaptive Vision [Name is WIP]

• Each time you are blinded you receive a token. Each token grants you (3%/6%/9%) increased light resistance as well as brighter vision up to a maximum of 10 tokens.

Marked for Death

• A survivor is marked for death while chasing the obsession, gain Bloodlust faster. (If bloodlust is removed, then gain a speed boost equivalent to bloodlust when chasing the obsession.)

New Survivor: Lauren (?)

Lauren's Unique Perks:

-

Beacon

• Your righteous light leads the way through the darkness.
      Your flashlight's beam is (N/A, Slightly, Moderately) Wider, it's range is increased (N/A, Slightly, Moderately). You also have (50%, 75%, 100%) more efficiency

Bravery

• After stunning or blinding the killer you will gain Haste (5%/7%/9%) for (1/2/3) seconds. Does not cause exhaustion. Is not affected by exhaustion.
  • AshleyWB
    Another perk for Lauren could be - Light in the dark - On your first search of a chest you are guaranteed to find a green flashlight.  Movement speed whilst using the flashlight is increased by 30/60/90% (when you are actively using flashlight 🔦)
  • AshleyWB
    Leave me alone - For every 60/50/40 seconds (cooldown) you are in a chase(collective timer) the next pallet that the killer breaks will take twice as long as usual to break.
  • BadassLaurie
    BadassLaurie Member Posts: 27

Outlast 2 Marta

• Jed
    Jed Member Posts: 254
    edited October 2018

I know I'm always saying Pumpkinhead would be perfect for this game so I decided to show why.

Here's what he looks like...he's not short.

Could find more pictures for ideas on his map but here are two.

And he can kill in many ways but this one would be cool for his mori hehe.

And this is how they could advertise him and his suvivor;)

Edit: Also he should be one of the cheaper licensed characters.

Post edited by Jed on
  • Eight
    Eight Member Posts: 513
    edited October 2018

Was going to say Julie and Curt from Return of the Living Dead 3. Not sure about the map though - maybe they could play fast and loose and use the factory from the first film instead. I guess there's the military base, which may be ok.

Thinking speed buffs etc. when she actually eats part of someone. But haven't really put much more thought into than that.

Edit: Return not Night. I'm an idiot.

Edit 2: And it sort of makes sense that Julie might accept an offer from the entity. IIRC It hurts being dead, and eating brains takes the pain away so she may opt to take a killer role in the trials rather than be loose around the world. Bringing Curt in as a survivor could be the entity's cruel joke.

• Visionmaker
    Visionmaker Member Posts: 2,051
    Anima from Evil Within II.
  • I_am_Negan
    I_am_Negan Member Posts: 3,756

Warlock

• DarkWo1f997
    DarkWo1f997 Member Posts: 1,532
    fcc2014 said:
    Ghostface slenderman or Jason... Crystal lake map and a two floor highschool similar build to the game without sliding doors. 
    Slender man has the most fun-potential than any other killer. A killer that only needs to invade your line of sight by teleporting to take a survivor down.  

They would need to make hook transitions interesting.  Possibly by having tendrils drag the survivor  to a nearby hook automatically, with wiggling causing them to slow greatly. 

It would be so relaxing for a killer, and so much fun for survivors to play against. The thing that made slender so appealing was that he only moved when you weren’t looking, and looking at him for too long was a gameover. 

It was such a fun little concept that was so effective. 
  • SovererignKing
    SovererignKing Member Posts: 1,273
    My desire for a Resident Evil cross-over has just been given a boost. 

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/24661/resident-evil-tie-in-crazy-fan-theory-on-the-hallowed-blight-event#latest

Just food for thought folks! *Puts on Tin Foil hat* 
  • Rebel_Raven
    Rebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,775
    edited October 2018
    The Horribly Slow Murderer with the Extremely Inefficient Weapon
    Https://youtu.be/9VDvgL58h_Y

No downs...
    No hooks...
    Just hit after hit after hit after hit.
  • purebalance
    purebalance Member Posts: 661

@Doc_Klu said:
    I think The Beast from Magicians would fit right in with the list of killers with his frightening visage and rather nasty slew of magic powers. Ideas for what magic he could use could be a cooldown that lets him walk through walls like he's stepping over a window or a time stop that affects the last person he was in a chase with that ends prematurely if they re-enter his terror radius. Maybe a few weak abilities instead of one strong one.

We already have Baddass Bill Overbeck from Left 4 Dead, why no killer? I could see the Hunter with a leap. Maybe the witch stopping to use "weep" and gradually ramp her speed or drastically amplify her ability to hear survivors.

I've seen a few people mention The Thing and a few people reply "how would it work" well, my thought is it starts out looking like a different random killer (limit which ones that have powers they use frequently like the nurse or huntress). After it hits a survivor it can mimic them including their 3rd person viewpoint. It could walk right up to start "helping" on a generator, then it bursts out and lunges at them. They would need to make certain survivor aura abilities work when it's disguised though.

No FNAF characters though, there's a reason they barely move in the games and it's because they look goofy when they do. If we're going to have a silly character I'd much rather a Spooky Scary Skeleton for killers who think they're hot ######### and want to play with a handicap. Plus, his terror radius could constantly loop his silly music.

Bill is exclusive to PC and his perks are open to everyone in the console versions so why introduce another killer that they won't put on console?

• Fiachra02
    Fiachra02 Member Posts: 9

Twisty from AHS but probably wont happen cause we already have the clown

• Eninya
    Eninya Member Posts: 1,256

@Ugum said:
    Xenomorph - Could be cool but sci-fi doesn't seem to fit in.

Most of the others have already been mentioned.

I would absolutely love a Xenomorph, but it's staggeringly unlikely we'll ever see one as a killer.

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

Krampus!

• Asssthetic
    Asssthetic Member Posts: 203

Maybe Susie from Suspiria (either from the upcoming remake or the original) and the main witch from the movie

• EmotionalDaisy
    EmotionalDaisy Member Posts: 159
    I'd love a resident evil chapter myself. Maybe a Jill/Nemisis chapter in Raccoon City? Thatd be my top pick.
    But a silent hill one could be awesome too...especially if they could incorporate the iconic sirens into the map somehow. Itd send chills down my spine 
  • Alonzo
    Alonzo Member Posts: 151

The Predator.