This Juicy DC

NMCKE
NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
edited October 2018 in General Discussions
Warning: I, Nickenzie am not attacking the survivor side. I am attacking the toxic/cocky side of the community that likes to have a big ego in Dead by Daylight. Toxicity is basically defined as purposely going out of your way just to ruin someone's game. This can be tea bagging at every pallet, clicking your flashlight to be annoying, nodding as a killer when a survivor gets NOED, repeatedly hitting someone on the hook, farming, and etc. It just depends on if you intend to ruin someone's game and toxicity is not you just trying to accomplish your goals such as surviving/sacrificing.

Second Disclaimer: I'm not making fun of this person in anyway, you guys can say that I am but I'm really not! I'm just making a broad statement saying if you're gonna be toxic then be a better sport when you lose, that's all chill out! I think you guys take everything as a insult when really you should just read the thread better!

Juicy DC:
I don't know if it's me but everytime my DS obsession has a clicky clicky flashlight and they DC, I just feel so satisfied. Does anyone else have this same sensation when they get one of these DC's?

READ THIS TO UNDERSTAND WHY I MADE THIS THREAD TO GAIN A BETTER UNDERSTANDING:
They got cocky by following me around and kept clicking their flashlight to gain a big ego. However, whenever they mess up to harass me even more, that costs them! That's why I'm getting so satisfied, they KNOW they screwed up and KNOW that they got destroyed by the killer. They can't take being outplayed by the killer and I'm getting satisfied by the fact that they are so immature whenever they lose. It's just them being a bad sport and can't take a loss, that's all.

SUMMARY: If you're gonna be toxic, be a good sport if you end up getting outplayed!
Post edited by NMCKE on

Comments

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383
    Oook?
  • rafiksom
    rafiksom Member Posts: 50

You can get in trouble for posting that video here.
    I posted also the video with obvious lag switcher and get warned.

• NMCKE
    rafiksom said:

You can get in trouble for posting that video here.
    I posted also the video with obvious lag switcher and get warned.

I don't see how to be honest since I'm not doing this to witch hunting, talking about bans, and etc. You probably got in trouble because you was talking about a ban which the mods don't like. I'm just saying in this thread that you should accept your loss when you get too greedy and don't DC.
  • NMCKE
    Milo said:
    Oook?
    Oook what lol?
  • DeadByFlashlight
    DeadByFlashlight Member Posts: 1,642

Sadly I cant watch the video anymore... =(

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

@Nickenzie said:
    Milo said:

Oook?

Oook what lol?

Oook? that this post even exist

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

@Nickenzie said:
    Warning: I, Nickenzie am not attacking the survivor side. I am attacking the toxic/cocky side of the community that likes to have a big ego in Dead by Daylight. Toxicity is basically defined as purposely going out of your way just to ruin someone's game. This can be tea bagging at every pallet, clicking your flashlight to be annoying, nodding as a killer when a survivor gets NOED, repeatedly hitting someone on the hook, farming, and etc. It just depends on if you intend to ruin someone's game and toxicity is not you just trying to accomplish your goals such as surviving/sacrificing.

You got an awesome from me just for the mini miranda. Maybe we need to start adding this before posts?

• NMCKE
    Cypraz said:

So the purpose of this thread was to make fun of somebody who dc?? What are you 10 years old? this is so childish and it's not even funny you're just being a jerk.

Read the post, I wasn't trying to make fun of someone! If you read the reasoning and the disclaimer, then you would know that I'm not making fun of the person or anything. Get a grip, geez.
  • Terrortot
    Terrortot Member Posts: 423
    The dc flashlight ds guy is a scrub, they will literally follow you all game no matter what. Had a 3k game with said survivor getting hatch, only 2 minimum gens done by rest of team.

He STILL got more points than the others.
  • NMCKE
    Oof. The irony here is that you're now being toxic. So congrats?
    Omg, what's so toxic? You guys are taking this the wrong way! I'm saying that you should be more mature when you get outplayed and you was being cocky. I, Nickenzie am not making fun of this person but I'm just clearly saying that if you're gonna get overconfident then that gets you sacrificed, be more accepting because that's on you! That's all.
  • fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

@Nickenzie said:

Read the post, I wasn't trying to make fun of someone! If you read the reasoning and the disclaimer, then you would know that I'm not making fun of the person or anything. Get a grip, geez.

Someone is always going to have an issue even if they agree with everything you say. I know it is hard to say ignore it and move on but sometimes you have to just for your own sanity.

• NMCKE
    fcc2014 said:

@Nickenzie said:

Someone is always going to have an issue even if they agree with everything you say. I know it is hard to say ignore it and move on but sometimes you have to just for your own sanity.

I'm just gonna add a second disclaimer and move on. Peace! :p
  • redsopine1
    redsopine1 Member Posts: 1,437
    What about the people that are cocky or deliberately move up to the church window for a easy blind I mean comone that's a abuse of game mechanic's especially when the killer cannot look away from the light
  • NMCKE
    Thetruth said:
    Lol xbox
    Don't start or I'll tag Lowbei.