The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

What is your survivor main?

KiraElijah
KiraElijah Member Posts: 1,187
I use Nea personally

Comments

• RagingCalm
    RagingCalm Member Posts: 408

Currently Detective Tapp. I would change to Ace because he gets a sexy pink shirt that I want to use all the time in the new store, but Tapp is prestige 3 with every perk level 3, while Ace is just level 50 with no prestige. Tapp took WAY too long to get to that point, and I just really don't feel like going through the whole process again with Ace.
    The new survivor Kate Denson is kind of neat too, but her screams are too loud, she is brand new so she will be level 1, and I really just cannot stand maining a character that is not prestige 3. I like the blood!

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095

Claudette, soon Gypsy Claudette, to be the ultimate item vulture of the battlefield.
    Then possibly Kate the babe since she lost her demonic screeching.

• mintchapstick
    mintchapstick Member Posts: 891

I actually use Dwight the most, and Meg the second most. Nea is my third most used, but she was my FIRST most used, so I guess I tend to use her for reddit/forum flair etc. when I have to make a choice. Plus I like her outfits the most.

• DocOctober
    DocOctober Member Posts: 2,230
    edited June 2018

Ace, ever since his release.

I thought he looked like the biggest cheeky douche in the Of Flesh and Mud trailer, but then kinda took a liking to him and when I started playing him, trying him out, I had immense fun and still stick to him for the most part.

I occasionally still main Dwight (my original main), Feng (my main for 2-3 months) and Quentin (my main for 1.5 months). And I also switch between all Survivors on a regular basis and/or because of dailies. But it really is Ace I keep on returning to.

Each Survivor has their own personality for me, even though some may say that they are just skins. But since I allow myself to get immersed into the game and know all their lores and backstories by heart, they all seem unique to me and I notice that when I play them (also because everyone has their own unique build, usually tailored to their lore). I just like Ace, everything about him. His looks, his voice, his lore, his attitude, everything. He's definitely brought me the most fun playing Survivor.

• Detective_Jonathan
    Detective_Jonathan Member Posts: 1,165

Detective Tapp.

• Joekillu
    Joekillu Member Posts: 164

Feng,meg,ace, David
    Feng more than any but that's my order.

• Mr_Grumpy
    Mr_Grumpy Member Posts: 76

Nea, i like her Clothing style a lot especially with the new Cosmetics, except the pink and blue Hairstyles, they are ugly...

• Aftertaste
    Aftertaste Member Posts: 315

Kate Denson

• ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    David and Ace.
  • dragospk
    dragospk Member Posts: 6

Nea and Meg

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,887

Take a wild guess ;)

• KiraElijah
    KiraElijah Member Posts: 1,187

Take a wild guess ;)

Hmm, David Tapp
  • Soren
    Soren Member Posts: 369

Feng because she's the most kawaii character in the game.
    I also play Jake because he's sexy all covered in blood, and Quentin because he looks like me lol.

• jester
    jester Member Posts: 31

Meg in the beginning, but I fell in love with the new Feng Min cosmetics so I play her now.

• Cetren
    Cetren Member Posts: 985
    I switch it up between Quentin, Dwight, and Jake. I dislike playing as the female characters, so those are the main 3 I use.
  • The_Manlet
    The_Manlet Member Posts: 474

Feng Min. May switch to Kate, but I'm not sure, and even if I do it won't be for a while. Lots of grind and I just finished leveling up Min all the way.

• RepliCant
    RepliCant Member Posts: 1,436
    edited June 2018

Quentin and Meg.

ginger squad + tired squad = a good representation of me

Post edited by RepliCant on
  • SoulKey
    SoulKey Member Posts: 338

@KiraElijah said:
    Dwight_Fairfield said:

Take a wild guess ;)

Hmm, David Tapp

I think it's jake... :pirate:

• SoulKey
    SoulKey Member Posts: 338

Meg main, no brain :dizzy:

Looking forward to Kate -_-

• SovererignKing
    SovererignKing Member Posts: 1,273
    weirdkid5 said:
    Meg. Not sure why I've always went to Meg, maybe because she's a redhead.

I kinda have a thing for redheads lmao
    That booty though... I main Meg as well. I just like her because she’s a real down to earth home girl. I’m waiting for Kate as well.
  • MegChicken
    MegChicken Member Posts: 163

Take a wild guess ;)

Is it Amanda? 
  • YaNestea
    YaNestea Member Posts: 86
    Laurie, Meg, Feng, Claudette, Nea and now Kate because her voice changed and it’s boring now 
  • ACoolName
    ACoolName Member Posts: 177

Ace finger guns. Need more a reason?
    Locker Dwight in background

• ComelyStar
    ComelyStar Member Posts: 187

I've been playing Meg as a main from Day 1, and I guess I will still stick to her for majority of the time. Sometimes I play as Claudette or Jake.

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

I’ll give y’all a hint... it rhymes with TIGHT

• Zanfer
    Zanfer Member Posts: 647

@Jack11803 said:
    I’ll give y’all a hint... it rhymes with TIGHT

same with me buddy

• CallMeRusty420
    CallMeRusty420 Member Posts: 615

Bill Nye the Savior Guy for me

• PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428
    Quentin-kun. Going to start using Kate maybe, as she is the only likable female survivor for me.
  • Taretsu
    Taretsu Member Posts: 46

Currently, it's Quentin, dunno why but I find him... likeable XD

My first main though was Jake (sabo Jake).

• Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104

I usually run Jake, never use his perks though.

• XxDeathPrismxX
    XxDeathPrismxX Member Posts: 11
    Meg because her starting perks are good and can help in many different situations.
  • Kat
    Kat Member Posts: 12

Started with Meg, switched a bit to Claudette after being proven that she's a got character to hide with.
    Now due to the awesome outfits I'm going to main Feng.

Kate Denson looks like freakin' Hagrid with the hair - the Devs can't do hair models well at all.
    Megs Teen Angst ponytail looks like a turd or a wildly turning spiked mace, which annoyed me so much, now Kate's hair glitching is a whole other level + her outfits don't look good to me and she's so damn visible on the maps.

• Astoria
    Astoria Member Posts: 5

from the beginning to now, my mains are Claudette or Meg, but I will try to up Kate in the future.

• Croquedead
    Croquedead Member Posts: 91
    Ace