Switch Players - A Less Toxic Community

Options

I’ve been playing for 4 years; started on PC, and moved to switch after a surgery that caused me bed ridden for 8 weeks.

I feel like the community on switch is so much more pleasant, yeah sometimes it’s annoying they don’t know all the “memes” or “survivor rule books” , or “farming” that PC players understand.

but, overall I feel like in red ranks, yeah I get some petty, tunneling killers, especially streamers that are offline. But anyway, I feel most the time the killers are diplomatic and fair about the hooks, or bullshit hits and let you get back up instead.

on PC i feel like every game the killer slugs to make sure GOD FORBID a single killer escapes. Meanwhile on switch I have maybe seen a killer do that once or twice.

any switch players have anything to add? Feel the same? Feel different?

I play with cross play off.

Comments

• ringwinning
    ringwinning Member Posts: 552
    Options

Imagine a world where the killers somehow escaped instead of the survivors.

On the upside it sounds like a lovely place to be. Good for you.

• Judicar
    Judicar Member Posts: 36
    Options

Funny, I just played a Wraith that straight up camped like it was 2016 and he was Switch. 😑

• crunchyotaku83
    crunchyotaku83 Member Posts: 19
    Options

I believe our community is less toxic cause we cant send messages. But that's my opinion.

• IMilkNobody
    IMilkNobody Member Posts: 114
    Options

How is wanting to win toxic? This post is just another PC killer bad cause if you tunnel or slug your toxic somehow which makes no ######### since like damn sorry i slugged for a 4k when the survivors did zero gens but oh the last survivor deserves hatch even though they all played like #########.