Devs please do better

Its been 4 years, Ive been here 3. Dbd plays like trash...

Literally hundreds of bugs, and for every one you fix another 5 pop up. And you know what, I could forgive that if you could balance a game, but you guys clearly dont know how to make fun killers, or even balanced killers...

I could forgive that too if there was a good set of lore, but not even that is done well. Constant typos everywhere, and character contradictions, and even the writing itself is often repetitive and stale. Ace’s story is literally, 5 pages describing him getting punched in a different way. Same with Kate..

The game doesnt even really look good tbh, like the new chapters look great but theres all matters of visual bugs and stuff like that..

I love this game I really do, its so unique in concept but.. its been 4 years and theres nothing but bs new mechanics and buggy servers, I cant even say youre getting better at coding because the new hit reg is god awful, do you even test these things??

I wanna finish this rift so badly (which keep in mind I completed all of the challenges and was left with 10 tiers to grind) but like, its so painful to play this buggy mess.

I wish it would get better but, its been 4 years.. nothings changed..

Comments