Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Which Stealth Killer is the weakest?

Toxicity23
Toxicity23 Member Posts: 387
edited October 2020 in Polls

Which Stealth Killer is the weakest? 47 votes

Michael Myers (Evil Within)
12%
BardElikMapersonGrimmy_BluuesGhostyyBoiMadmanslime 6 votes
Ghostface (Night Shroud)
2%
EntitledMyersMain 1 vote
Pig (Jigsaw's Baptism)
51%
SnakeSound222mistar_zF60_31Doctor_GrizzFog_KingUnnamed_Freakdoitagain_FFabeqBloodwidowtenoresaxMegHasCuteFeetSadLegionSlashstreetboyNullclinesCrowmanTheLegionMainIllutionzoozoom6RepostRiposteNoOneKnowsNova 24 votes
Wraith (Wailing Bell)
34%
CashelP14Midori_21TaigaTheHitmanWarcrafter4Awkward_FiendChurchofPigcalemPior_MorteFobboSCP_FOR_DBDYordsI_rely_on_spineChillBubbleWrapHEX_MalusGreyunizero10 16 votes
Post edited by Toxicity23 on

Comments

• Crowman
    Crowman Member Posts: 9,371
    Pig (Jigsaw's Baptism)

Pig. Her power is just not reliable and she has the worst movement speed while in her stealth.

• Bard
    Bard Member Posts: 657

Stalking is buggy as ######### and tier 1 is a ball & chain.

• RepostRiposte
    RepostRiposte Member Posts: 793
    Pig (Jigsaw's Baptism)

Without addons Wraith is weakest

With addons Pig is by far the worst

• Toxicity23
    Toxicity23 Member Posts: 387
    edited October 2020

Maaaaybe I made a mistake including Pig in this...

The stealth mechanic seems more like a secondary effect rather than the main focus.

Frankly, it's definitely not giving everyone an accurate table of this.

• CashelP14
    CashelP14 Member Posts: 5,564
    Wraith (Wailing Bell)

Depends on the add-ons. Just saying I'd far rather have Tampered Timer and either Crate Of Gears or Jigsaw sketch than Wraith Windstorm and Silent Bell or other add-on combos.

• ExcelSword
    ExcelSword Member Posts: 512

If you are purely mean their ability to stealth than Pig is the weakest. Wraith is much faster than her and less restricted compared to her crouch, and Ghostface has a much higher potential to down survivors with his stealth than Pig will.

But since stealth isn't the only part of her power she isn't hampered so much by it. She has good passive slowdown pressure with her traps and ambush can help her get downs at some loops. She really is a jack of all trades killer.

Honestly I would say Myers could contend for having the worst stealth, simply because out of T1 he isn't likely to get free hits as easily with a lower than average TR compared to having no TR at all. Popping T3 with M&B is effective, but if we are including M&B perhaps we should include killers like Hag or Deathslinger then for having low TRs.

• EntitledMyersMain
    EntitledMyersMain Member Posts: 832
    Ghostface (Night Shroud)

I say this only out of spite.

• GhostyyBoi
    GhostyyBoi Member Posts: 416

Well then.

Wondering why i picked Myers are you?

• Madmanslime
    Madmanslime Member Posts: 15

I don't know what's going on with the survey results, but I can tell you this, pig is definitely not the weakest of the stealth killers. That title most likely goes to wraith or myers.

• zoozoom6
    zoozoom6 Member Posts: 825
    Pig (Jigsaw's Baptism)

pig isnt much better than wraith but her addons are trash and the rbt are the most inconsistant mechcanic in the game

• calem
    calem Member Posts: 533
    Wraith (Wailing Bell)

I semi-main Pig but I don't really consider her a 'stealth' killer. I use the M&A/Whispers combo to sneak up to survivors on gens when close enough, but that is the extent of utilising her undetectable status. The only time she should be using her ambush is when looping an unsafe pallet. Without add-ons, she is manageable. Wraith however NEEDS add-ons to be successful which is why I think he is the weakest killer on this list.

• HEX_MalusGrey
    HEX_MalusGrey Member Posts: 231
    Wraith (Wailing Bell)

The Shape is the best. Especially with his addons. Mirror Myers, tombstone meyers and normal meyers all have a different gameplay and flow. Most versatile and fun to play killer.

Pig is the worst. Reverse beartraps are completely unreliable and even the best addons seem to have zero impact. The only way her gimmick leads to kills is by stumbeling across survivors on boxes, hooking them again and that's kinda ######### gameplay. I like her other abilitys but overall way to weak.

Wraith is the worst killer of them all. Not only do you NEED addons to play him but the worst is that no one is afraid of him. You just run from one pallet to the next til all gens have popped. Only reason he comes across as kinda strong sometimes are ######### survivors who idle around all day instead of doing gens.

• Fog_King
    Fog_King Member Posts: 688
    Pig (Jigsaw's Baptism)

The traps are not always a good way to slow down survivors and after the gens are done, they are useless. Also, the dash attack is not that great either.