How effective are Quentin's perks?

Toxicity23
Toxicity23 Member Posts: 387
edited October 2020 in Polls

(Pharmacy, Wake up!, Vigil)

How effective do you think are these perks? Select the tier below, and explain which perks, why, and what changes could be made to make it better / worse.

By "Balanced and Effective", think of it when you're using only the perk and nothing else. Does it make a difference for the good of yourself and/or your teammates at a correct degree? Or does it do the opposite, or just helps FAR too much, and require a nerf? (S-Tier perks)

How effective are Quentin's perks? 29 votes

Very good! (All 3 perks balanced)
6%
DezzyTVFobbo 2 votes
Mediocre! (2 perks balanced)
20%
AcromioWalker_of_the_fog_96OBXGreyBigfootTheLegionMainKateDensonMain3331 6 votes
Nearly Useless. (1 perk balanced)
51%
Science_GuyFog_KingAhoyWolfDetailedDetrimentFFabeqSebaOutbreakAllhel1RoffelbillyAwkward_FiendName123Pior_MorteDerZuntorGoodLookinCookinzoozoom6musefan 15 votes
Not worth the money. (None of these perks are useful.)
20%
doglover53647IllutionAggressiveFTWHEX_MalusGreyJacobDjotaro 6 votes

Comments

• DezzyTV
    DezzyTV Member Posts: 99
    Very good! (All 3 perks balanced)

The perks are OK, but I love the Pharmacy perk, it's very nice to farm Emergency Med-Kits!

• SebaOutbreak
    SebaOutbreak Member Posts: 399

Pharmacy is his only decent perk. Vigil could use a tweak. And Wake Up is a very specific perk to help you *a bit* in a very specific situation, and even then, it doesn't do much of a difference.

• zoozoom6
    zoozoom6 Member Posts: 825

i love pharmacy its the best with plunder's and ace in the hole with coin offerings to get all the best items but the rest are weak as hell vigil effectively does nothing and wake up is only useful if it comes down to a 1v1 with hatch closed and even then its only a couple seconds off

• Fog_King
    Fog_King Member Posts: 688

Only Pharmacy seems to be worth it.

• DerZuntor
    DerZuntor Member Posts: 293

Pharmacy is nice the rest not really

• KateDensonMain3331
    Mediocre! (2 perks balanced)

Wake Up is very nice if you play solo. I say this because if you end up as the last survivor and the killer has closed the hatch all the killer has to do is walk back and forth between the two exit gates. The 15% bonus speed from Wake Up has saved me numerous times in these situations so if you play solo a lot and end up being the last survivor it's a solid perk. Pharmacy is also a good perk because it gives you the speed on chests and a guaranteed green med kit. Vigil can be good as well if used with an exhaustion perk although I'm not sure if that's worth using a slot for it.

• Awkward_Fiend
    Awkward_Fiend Member Posts: 687

Pharmacy is almost as good as inner strength, while Wake Up is laughable (only saves 2.4 seconds on gates) and Vigil could theoretically be good, if status conditions on a timer were an every game occurrence, such as being mangled after getting hit for 30 seconds or so.