IconMap_Brl_Temple.png
IconMap_Hti_Manor.png
IconMap_Hti_Shrine.png
IconMap_Kny_Cottage.png

Last category!

Your favourite realm: Ruins & Estates 41 votes

Mother's Dwelling
19%
Gay Myers (Luzi)InjiFog_KingAhoyWolfGeneralVRoffelbillyKatie_metMoundshroud 8 votes
The Temple of Purgation
36%
White_OwlAdelooSeiko300OnryosTapeRentalsTapeKnotFFabeqAwkward_FiendGreyBigfootSkullKidMusicNerd_TCPior_MorteKateDensonMain3331Hex_LlamaHEX_MalusGreyJacobD 15 votes
Family Residence
17%
xEaBoosted_DwightTaigatenoresaxnotstarboardDerZuntorMadmanslime 7 votes
Sanctum of Wrath
17%
anonymous31337DawnMadbjorksnasSlashstreetboyQuestionableBruhReverseVelocityemofriendo 7 votes
Mount Ormond Resort
9%
DetailedDetrimentpichumudkipbm33Fobbo 4 votes

Comments

• Slashstreetboy
    Slashstreetboy Member Posts: 1,811
    Sanctum of Wrath

I feel Sanctum of Wrath is the most balanced of those and visually very pleasant. Basically the exact opposite of Ormond.

• xEa
    xEa Member Posts: 4,105
    edited October 2020
    Family Residence

Sanctum is yery killer sided map, like Ormond is very survivor sided.

For me, Family Residence is the better and more fair version.

Post edited by xEa on
  • anonymous31337
    anonymous31337 Member Posts: 192
    Sanctum of Wrath

I hate all of them

• Slashstreetboy
    Slashstreetboy Member Posts: 1,811
    Sanctum of Wrath

Kinda disagree on this one. The Family estate is HUGE and provides lots of foliage to hide on top of a lot of safe pallets and jungle gyms. It´s fine for high mobility Killers that are also good in chase. For the others (17+) not so much.

The same applies to Sanctum, yet it´s considerably smaller. Hence it´s more balanced, imo.

• xEa
    xEa Member Posts: 4,105
    edited October 2020
    Family Residence

Very low ammount of pallets, some are extemly unsafe. High 3 gen potential. Killer friendly middle. Very killer sided map

• DetailedDetriment
    DetailedDetriment Member Posts: 2,632
    Mount Ormond Resort

Chosing one of these maps is going to make people think you main one side, but I find Ormond to be the nicest looking of all the maps. Can't wait for it to get overhauled.

• Fog_King
    Fog_King Member Posts: 688
    Mother's Dwelling

I don't like any of these much, but I guess Mother's Dwelling is ok.

• FFabeq
    FFabeq Member Posts: 530
    The Temple of Purgation

I love the main buliding, and most loops are balanced

• KateDensonMain3331
    The Temple of Purgation

I love the Temple of Purgation. One of my favorite maps along with the Dead Dawg Saloon

• HEX_MalusGrey
    HEX_MalusGrey Member Posts: 231
    The Temple of Purgation
    1. Grave of Glenvile
    2. Temple of purgation
    3. Elementary scool
    4. Red Forest
    5. Yamaoka Estate
    6. Meat Plant
    7. Coldwind Farm
    8. MacMillan Estate

That's it. Pretty much in this order. Don't realy like the others. Worst map is Haddonfield. A whole street filled with power loops in the shapre of buildings, balvonys for quick escape and labyrinth like wall structures. Looping a killer on a fence ... how stupid is that...

• Awkward_Fiend
    Awkward_Fiend Member Posts: 687
    The Temple of Purgation

1) Temple of Purgation

I enjoy the constant gameplay around the temple, it makes the map feel more memorable. The map also feels balanced, although a few areas could be cut off still for the sake of shrinking the play area.

2) Sanctum of Wrath

I have a personal vendetta against this map, but it's still quite nice to get.

3) Mother's Dwelling

Too big, but it's enjoyable as survivor since it seems surv favored against killers with low mobility. As killer though, it's either frustrating or enjoyable depending on my power.

4) Ormond

Map feels way larger than it is, and it's still closer to balanced than it used to be, but it should still get a full overhaul soon due to many loops just linking into another and another and another and another and another

5) Family Estate

Blendette

• AhoyWolf
    AhoyWolf Member Posts: 4,053
    Mother's Dwelling

If the map was slightly smallet I would like it much more!