Dead by Daylight,the game where killers act more civilized than the survivors

2»

Comments

• OmegaXII
    OmegaXII Member Posts: 2,191

Those 3 are probably trying to derank or smurfing lol..

Just a joke :)

• Dzeikor
    Dzeikor Member Posts: 704

Honestly I think disabling the chat in public games would make everyone a favor all around lol in dbd.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    edited October 2020

Indeed. I even tried to show them that by asking them the exact same request they asked me, but I don't think they got it.

Post edited by Orion on
  • Izy
    Izy Member Posts: 27

It's really just the nature of the game. At high skill level the survivors are mostly the ones in control and they aren't afraid of the killer really. They just constantly try to toy with them.

Survivor games barely change. You do gens and you try to loop. All the survivors are the same. Survivors expect to win every game and really it's their game to lose. I think toxic survivor mains mostly have to add this extra component of picking on killers to have fun, while also getting angry if killers don't pay right.

Killers can mix it up. Often paying killers they aren't entirely good at. We know when we've had as bad game and we never expect to win 100% of the time. We know exactly what to expect from survivors. Winning is satisfying enough and we don't take losses too hard. We have tons more ways to lose making it easier to swallow.

• Valiant_Majesty
    Valiant_Majesty Member Posts: 39

To be honest, I expect messages when I play Killer nowadays. Happens more often than not, but I have fun with it after I found a website that has all kinds of random facts. I'll scroll through, copy and paste a fact I like and that's my response. This screenshot was after one of my Plague games.

This accomplished two things

1. I confused him.

2. I stealth insulted him, claiming he had no friends.

So far, this strat is 8 for 8 : no responses and have gotten blocked all 8 times. 😂😂

• adsads123123123123
    adsads123123123123 Member Posts: 1,100

It's true. People tend to remember bad things more. I personally used to think survivors only said gg when they won, so I paid more attention and noticed this wasn't the case at all.

• jerakal
    jerakal Member Posts: 246

Between the teabagging, flashlight clicking, and post game trash talking, my experiences with most survivors are overwhelmingly negative.

It's bad, I fill out the surveys every time telling BHVR that it's honestly ruining the experience for me, but what are they gonna do about it? Give survivors a penalty in-game for BM? Not likely. All these salty little shits would ragequit in a heartbeat.

• CoopaTroopa006
    CoopaTroopa006 Member Posts: 11

This is by far the stupidest discussion I've ever read and I love it

At this point I should bring out popcorn and watch what happens next

• ScaryCat
    ScaryCat Member Posts: 49
    edited October 2020

Some people play to discharge their frustration. Not to "have fun." They probably think they're good at it, too. So if they win, they'll want to make everybody know—they'll act toxic. Since they're such "good players," they'll expect a good outcome from every match. So if that good outcome doesn't happen—they'll act toxic.