What kind of perk builds would exist with a 5th perk slot?

Options
Godot
Godot Member Posts: 806

There's no way in hell I want something like this. It would be game breaking.

I'm simply curious. What kind of builds would exist with a 5th perk slot, for both sides?

Would you just place BBQ&Chili or WGLF on the 5th slot always? Would you try new, interesting combos?

Comments

• Dead_by_Gadfly
    Dead_by_Gadfly Member Posts: 3,772
    edited October 2020
    Options

Ruin, Undying, Surveillance, Enduring and Brutal.

Discordance, Pop, Enduring, Brutal, Spirit Fury

Ruin, Undying, Distressing, Sloppy, Coulorophobia

Nemesis, Third Seal, Deathbound, Tinkerer, Pop (this is a way better build than it sounds, I win with it a lot without Pop now)

Ruin, Undying, Tinkerer, Dying Light, Thanta

• EvilJoshy
    EvilJoshy Member Posts: 5,295
    Options

Id mess around with a pure hex build.

TOTH, Ruin, Lullaby, 3rd seal, DH :P

I'm not including undying because all totems are taken

• notstarboard
    notstarboard Member Posts: 3,703
    edited October 2020
    Options

BT, DS, Unbreakable, Adrenaline, and Dead Hard, probably XD Personally I always run BBQ and WGLF, even at tier 1, in every build, and I would realistically continue to do this with a fifth perk slot.

Still, I think this would be a lot of fun for niche builds. For example:

Survivor: Adrenaline, Poised, Dark Sense, Distortion, Wake Up

You'd be the exit gate master! The second the last gen pops you have 150% movement speed for 5 seconds, 10 seconds of no scratch marks, 10 seconds of aura read on the killer, and you instantly heal a health state. You can beeline for whichever exit the killer isn't checking first and get the gate open extra fast with Wake Up, all while showing your team your aura so they can come to the right gate to escape. Distortion ties the build together by removing the threat of Bitter Murmur, which could otherwise sink this build.

Killer: Enduring, Spirit Fury, Brutal Strength, Hex: Blood Favour, Zanshin Tactics

You're the pallet master! Stuns? Dropped pallets? Undropped pallets? Unknown pallets? Nope. No problem. You can handle them all!

• CheeseAnton
    CheeseAnton Member Posts: 882
    Options

Unbreakable, Tenacity, Soul Guard, Flip-Flop, and No Mither.

• Godot
    Godot Member Posts: 806
    Options

Whew, switch out No Mither with Decisive Strike and you're basically a God.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,613
    Options

Well, this will have to assume there are now 6 Totems on the map, but...

1. Hex: Devour Hope
    2. Hex: Haunted Ground
    3. Hex: Retribution
    4. Hex: Thrill of the Hunt
    5. Hex: Undying

Hex: Devour Hope is, of course, the main juice of this mix.

Hex: Haunted Ground is for making cleansing less appealing, lowering the chances for it to be any other Hex Totem that goes first, and for a nice minute of 1-hitting.

Hex: Retribution is to get Auras for when they do cleanse one, which will inevitably happen.

Hex: Thrill of the Hunt is to make cleansing take longer, and with it now being 6 Totems, it'd make cleansing 36% slower instead of 30%.

Hex: Undying is to save Hex: Haunted Ground once, and to be a better signal than Hex: Thrill of the Hunt.

• notstarboard
    notstarboard Member Posts: 3,703
    Options

Omg yeah, and plus No Mither ruins that build as is. No need for three separate perks for standing up off the ground, especially when the third one just about guarantees you will never be slugged.

• Kolonite
    Kolonite Member Posts: 1,346
    edited October 2020
    Options

Every perk build that doesn't have pop or corrupt would have pop or corrupt. Everyone would just get sweatier on both sides. Iron Will/Unbreakable/DS/Dead Hard would probably be popular on survivor. It would be more of the same.

• Slashstreetboy
    Slashstreetboy Member Posts: 1,811
    Options

M1 Superhero: Brutal Strength, Enduring, Bamboozle, Fire up, Spirit Fury or Surge

• Starr43
    Starr43 Member Posts: 872
    Options

Not going to lie.. deathbound is just a somewhat okay tracking perk to me but I find it funny when survivors scream and I don’t know why but I am literally trying to incorporate deathbound on more killers simply because I love the look of the perk icon hahaa love it.

• CheeseAnton
    CheeseAnton Member Posts: 882
    Options

(sorry for late reply, the top comment made me remember this thread existed)

You know that was a joke, right? Even without No Mither, it's FOUR perks for slugging, you thought it was meant to be serious?

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467
    Options

Ruin, Undying, BBQ/Surveillance, Pop, and Tinkerer. Put this on a strong high mobility Killer like Nurse or Spirit and you might just be unbeatable. Maybe add an Ebony Mori for insurance.

• MasterGrit
    MasterGrit Member Posts: 331
    Options

The true inevitable forever build

• batax90
    batax90 Member Posts: 879
    Options

Undying, ruin, tinkerer, thana and sloppy butcher on freddy with double slowdown addon and a mory if i see some item i hate

• Shymare_11
    Shymare_11 Member Posts: 494
    Options

I guess no one thought of the immersed blendette:

Hide or Die= Iron will, Fixated, Urban evasion, Quick and Quiet/Light Weight, Spine chill.

Scatter Upon Discovery= Iron will, Sprint burst, Quick and Quiet/Light weight, Spine chill.

• ArtoTime
    ArtoTime Member Posts: 35
    Options

My Oni build would be, ahem, strong...

Hex: Ruin, Hex: Undying, Monitor & Abuse, Infectious Fright and BBQ & Chili

Survivor? Well...

Decisive Strike, Unbreakable, Deliverance, Borrowed Time, Sprint Brust/Dead Hard, or something like that. Personally I would never use the small PP build.

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,632
    Options

DS/DH/UB/SG/Adrenaline

because godmode just got stronger baby

• rottmeister
    rottmeister Member Posts: 316
    Options

Decisive Strike, Unbreakable, Soul Guard, Dead Hard and Deliverance.

🤭

• Midori_21
    Midori_21 Member Posts: 723
    Options

Decisive Strike, Unbreakable, Soul Guard, Adrenaline, Borrowed Time.

• Artick
    Artick Member Posts: 623
    edited October 2020
    Options

Dead Hard, Unbreakable, MOM, Decisive, Soul Guard.

• FFabeq
    FFabeq Member Posts: 530
    Options

botany knowledge, desperate measures, we will make it, ds, and wglf

• GHOSTfaceP3
    GHOSTfaceP3 Member Posts: 1,363
    Options

Dead hard,DS,unbreakable,soul guard and the 5th perk either being iron will,BT,spine chill, OoO or deliverance possible prove thyself survivor would be broken lol

• MasterofSFL
    MasterofSFL Member Posts: 125
    Options

For Killers: All Kinds

For survivors, it's just becomes the top 5 most useful-in-all-scenarios perks.

If 5 perks were to be implemented, it'd be for killers and come with a rebalancing.