What's your least favorite type of survivor?

Options

Survivors that dont do gens,I rather be matched with a survivor that's not that good but at least do gens instead of someone who never touches one the whole game and just runs around the map.

I dont care how good you are at the game,if you're just gonna run around the map with a flashlight the whole time,never touching a gen even when you could,you're more of a hinderance to the whole team.

I've seen so many survivor streamers thinking they're gods and too good to bother themselves doing gens just running around with a flishlight doing nothing.I get some are trying to have fun and think doing gens is boring for them but if you're gonna be that kind of survivor you might as well play killer.

Staying on a gen instead of running around the map because its boring and unfun its what's gonna save you and your team in the end.

Comments

• lowiq
    lowiq Member Posts: 436
    Options

When you get to a certain point in the game, you come to realize that there is no point in winning as survivor.

There is no game incentive and it doesn't make you have more fun.

• Dzeikor
    Dzeikor Member Posts: 704
    Options
  • Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893
    Options

Honestly I don't consider self-care a bad perk it's actually pretty good it's just that 90% of the time people use it it's in really stupid situations.

1) No Claudette the killer has insta Downs activated can you please not self care

2) When two people are slugged and one person is on the hook. Do you mind not wasting 32 seconds and instead save us then you could self-care in the corner all you like

3) Meg, I just saved you off the hook and I have we'll make it. It's also doctor and he is literally shocking someone across map let me heal you instead of running to the corner to self care.

4) STOP SELF CARING AGAINST LEGION

Are they good times to use self care. yes if you currently don't have an objective ( you just popped a gen) and you're up against somebody like Oni with no one to heal you I would much prefer you not give him free power

• xGodSendDeath
    xGodSendDeath Member Posts: 320
    Options

The teabagging, flashlight clicking survivor that abuses BT and DS

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,095
    Options

Tie between useless survivor that does nothing but hide and survivor that is constantly trying to screw over the team. Many times the useless survivor when found will lead killer to teammates doing objectives so they can go back to hiding and being useless.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,776
    edited October 2020
    Options

Lol that does suck, but on the other hand its a break for Mikey having to suffer Ormond.

To answer the question of the thread, basically I hate team mates who are useless. I run Bond, and at times it can be a curse when you see your team mates just wandering around the map doing sod all, even when they know the killer is chasing someone. Red rank survivors should not need someone to take them by the hand and lead them to a generator!

• Hex_Llama
    Hex_Llama Member Posts: 1,787
    Options

Survivors who give up and stop playing as soon as they know we won't win, whether they DC or just hang around in the game not doing anything. If the other side's going to win, at least make them work for it, guys.

• Volfawott
    edited October 2020
    Options

I won't go through my top 5 most hated.

5). Hook rushers- Personally I don't give two craps what emblems or challenges you're trying to get can you please for the love of God not farm me. ( no borrowed time does not mean that you didn't farm me unless there are exit gates for me to run to you still left me in a sticky situation all you did with borrowed time was protect your bloodpoints and emblem)

If you pull me off hook before the killer could even take 3 steps I can't really blame the killer for immediately downing and hooking my butt again. Would it be nice if they didn't go after me yes but when you're practically feeding them free kills I can't really tell them off.

PS it's also very annoying when I'm playing killer and I can't even get my devour hope and make your choice to work because you don't let me get away from the hook

4). Clickers/ notification spammers- Can you please stop doing this most killers with more than 2 brain cells are going to realise if you want to be chased you're not someone they want to chase currently.

So in the grand scheme of things all you're doing is wasting time that could be spent on a gen. Also if you do this don't complain when you suddenly get tunneled when they killer finally start paying attention to you.

3). Hook loopers- Please stop looping the killer by the hook if the killer is chasing you try to get as far away from the hook as possible.

All you're doing is making it even harder for people to save the person on the hook ( keep in mind that person is on a time limit) and even easier for a killer to suddenly start tunnelling if they so choose to.

Also survivors common sense if somebody is looping the killer around the hook you can't really say the killer is camping.

2). Megheads- yes I know it's incredibly generalized.

This goes to all the people who explode your generator and then run leaving you to take the heat.

All the people who think their sprint burst is worth more than my life if and will literally crouch or walk their way to the hook when I'm about to hit second stage.

To all the people who stand in front of vaults or pallets for some stupid reason when they're not being chased which pretty much only results in person actually getting chased getting hit or downed.

To all those who don't use their common sense and will run into areas they are fully aware that have people in there usually resulting in rubbing the killer off on those was people.

Nine times out of ten it's always a Meg

1). Insta dc'ers or Hook suiciders-

Just because you get down first it does not mean you need to disconnect you ruin the game for everybody when you do that.

Same goes for if you encounter a killer you don't like.

Or an add on

Or a perk

Or map

Or if your teammates make a mistake they're human

Or if your teammates bringing a perk you don't like.

I could go on with more of the BS reasons I've actually seen people disconnect but I think you get the idea

Lastly if you're being camped please please please please just take the camp so we can get generators done.

If you ######### on hook all you're doing is making it easier for the camper to camp more people.

I know it's annoying but please just endure it.

• FilledPizza
    FilledPizza Member Posts: 392
    Options

People who play extremely immersed to the point where they literally play p3 claudette and farm yamaoka/dead dawg offerings every single game, it's 1 reason why I play Doctor a lot. (as both survivor and killer)

People who will sit next to me tbagging for an entire gen trying to heal

• sulaiman
    sulaiman Member Posts: 3,213
    Options

The one that never goes near an unfinished gen when only 2 survivors are left. Maybe i dispite them, because i always try to fix that last gen, and so i am the one getting caught, and seeing the other guy hiding in the basement or somewhere else away from gens.

• malatruse
    malatruse Member Posts: 782
    Options

Survivors who teabag. Especially if they didn't do that well but managed to get one pallet stun.

• EntitledMyersMain
    EntitledMyersMain Member Posts: 832
    Options

Smol pp

• WheresTheGate
    WheresTheGate Member Posts: 575
    Options

The survivors I don't like are the ones whose self preservation crosses into sabotaging others survivors. A perfect example is this situation: I use spine chill. If I am working on a generator with another survivor and spine chill lights up for more than a second I will go hide and wait for the killer to pass by or whatever. It's quite common when the other survivor realizes the killer is near for them to start pointing my direction. Any action where one survivor attempts to sacrifice another survivor so they can save themselves is scummy and I have zero respect for any survivor that does it.

Don't get me wrong. As a solo survivor I came to the realization long ago this is not a team game when you play solo. I adjusted to that and I am ok with survivors merely engaging in self preservation that doesn't attempt to sabotage other survivors. That doesn't bother me. An example would be if I'm on a hook, one other survivor left, the killer is not getting very far away from me, and they are near the hatch. I don't blame them at all for not taking the risk to get me off the hook when they have a guaranteed escape. In that situation if I know the other survivor is near the hatch I won't even bother with the struggle phase on the hook. There's no need both of us being killed when one has a guaranteed escape.

• jisp3r
    jisp3r Member Posts: 317
    Options

Blenders... They always provide long and boring trials.

• tenoresax
    tenoresax Member Posts: 793
    Options

too many kinds to list but top would probably be the gen rushing sweat squads, usually with an Object, a Prove Thyself and the classic DS Unbreakables all around.

C'mon man, you guys aren't playing tournament matches you're just playing against regular people, ACTUALLY play the game and have fun, don't just hold M1/R1/RB for a few minutes and leave.

• DragonMasterDarren
    DragonMasterDarren Member Posts: 2,762
    Options

Immersed Gamers

you can only tolerate so many Yamoka matches before you want to take a shotgun to your monitor whenever you load into it

• Dzeikor
    Dzeikor Member Posts: 704
    Options

funny,I just watched a sweat Ayrun stream where he did just that,matches we're over in less than 5 minutes,talk about tryhard

• APoipleTurtle
    APoipleTurtle Member Posts: 1,274
    Options

I dislike those who display how full of themselves they are in post-game chat/messages.

You surely know the type: the ones that will mock you and your abilities if they win, or complain that you are a horrid killer/teammate if they lose.

The survivors who abuse the power of strong perks and/or exploit bugs can certainly be egregious, but I hate sore winners and sore losers above all other kinds of players.

• ArtoTime
    ArtoTime Member Posts: 35
    Options

People who 3 pound on generators, people who use Self-Care, especially if they hide whilst using it, and ESPECIALLY against Legion or Sloppy Butcher, Plague is arguably the worst.

Then there's the survivors who think they are really, really good at the game, y'know, *click click click*, *wave wave*, and proceeds to die in less than 30 seconds from Healthy State.

• Pepsidot
    Pepsidot Member Posts: 1,659
    edited October 2020
    Options

As survivor:

I dislike potato survivors. (Don't look behind them, downed before I can count to 5, camp/waste really good pallets, run to a corner to heal, aka rank 20s that are somehow at red ranks).

I dislike a survivor that's only objective is to run around and get flashlight saves or attempt to get them. (Cough cough 5 gens need to be done and I'm not gonna do all of them whilst you do nothing).

I also mostly dislike urban evasioners. Most of the time they are putting the pressure and weight on every other survivor to do the work for them (Chases, gens) whilst they crouch and become one with the wall.

• burt0r
    burt0r Member Posts: 4,097
    Options

Damn I would love to up vote more than once here. (Btw your first sentence says you WON'T go through but then you still elaborate your top 5? xD)

But on a side note, isn't something in point 5 and 3 contradicting?

In point 5 you say you would not blame the killer for going for the easier/more efficient kill and in point with the difference of 2 survivor doing bad plays (hook looping and doing a save with the killer in close proximity) the killer could start "tunneling" (a term associated with a certain negative note).

Just as a question and not meant as attack on you (written text without intonation is hard to understand in subtext).

• Volfawott
    Options

Personally I don't consider tunnelling to be negative in the same vein I don't consider camping to be negative.

If an opportunity arises and you think tunneling is viable go ahead more power to you.

My major irritation or at least for when I play survivor is when other teammates allowed tunnelling to happen.

The same thing could be said for hook rushing that I said for looping around the hook. You allowed tunneling to happen more easily but in all honesty I can't blame the killer for tunneling if it's the smart choice and and my team a practically handed them a free injured Survivor.

• Mew
    Mew Member Posts: 1,828
    Options

immersed survivors. as killer they’re boring to go against because they can’t loop so they get downed in 5 seconds, and as survivor they’ll be the ones to self care in a corner

• xEa
    xEa Member Posts: 4,105
    Options

The most annoying survivors are those who get chased by the killer and drop pallets all the time by not even looping them. It makes me want to uninstall the game.

And those survivors are probably the same who come here and complain that killer are overpowered.