Spirit's phase start animation

By looking on Spirits animation you can determine when she is starting to phase, or just she is just pretending to.
It is completely killing the mindgaming side of this killer making her very predictable.
is it bug or feature?

Comments

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

You can start her phase and cancel part way in or at 99% so that it isn't possible to tell when/if she did phase. Now that that "glimmer" bug is gone it is much harder to tell what she is doing. I just assume they are always faking and still leave the area because either A: they will juke themselves or B: I will still be running/walking towards another safe spot.

As Spirit I fake a lot because most survivors seems so eager to try and "juke" me that it seems far more beneficial to literally stand still then chase...its so odd why more people don't do what I do and leave.

• rafiksom
    rafiksom Member Posts: 50

Unfortunatelly u can tell exactly when she is chaising. Husk camera resets, hair is straight, and the animation is going from the start. I am after KYF session and I asked my friends to tell me when I was starting to phase.
    They all were 100% right, and told me exact moment of starting phase.

Doing 99% is pointless because the animation restarts after 100% , not when you press M2.

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    rafiksom said:

Unfortunatelly u can tell exactly when she is chaising. Husk camera resets, hair is straight, and the animation is going from the start. I am after KYF session and I asked my friends to tell me when I was starting to phase.
    They all were 100% right, and told me exact moment of starting phase.

Doing 99% is pointless because the animation restarts after 100% , not when you press M2.

Okay so what is the point exactly? What are they going to drop the pallet instead of looping? Okay.. are they going to try and sneak away? Fine they wont get far... 
    With the right addons (because she is addon dependent) she wont need to mind game as much and she owns the loops