I like this game but...

I love this game, but i don't like how sometimes i get frustrated by the grind and poor perk/patches that shouldn't be changed.

Comments

• TheCoolDBDGamer
    TheCoolDBDGamer Member Posts: 92

Yeah, sadly, they need to implement Otzdarva's Community Patch and fix the numerous bugs with the spaghetti coding. :(

I want to love this game but i cant stand the grind and countless bugs and issues that make the game frustrating to play when i play killer and survivor.

• TheCoolDBDGamer
    TheCoolDBDGamer Member Posts: 92

yeah but still i want this game to succeed and i dont want it to die like Deathgarden did :'(

• OniWantsYourMacaroni
    OniWantsYourMacaroni Member Posts: 5,944
  • SweetTerror
    SweetTerror Member Posts: 2,695
    edited October 2020

Players have been asking for changes that continue to fall on deaf ears. Players have wanted a training mode for years, and yet the devs continue to say that it's not a priority. Players have been begging for a quality matchmaking system, and here we are four years in and that's still not the case.

DBD is manageable should you be fortunate enough to invest thousands of hours in, otherwise it's an absolute nightmare for newer and casual players.

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,713

I like Otz but some of the ideas he has in that patch are kind of dumb.

• twistedmonkey
    twistedmonkey Member Posts: 4,291
    edited October 2020

There are always so many players with opinions on how DBD should be but they forget one fundamental thing. They are the vocal minority.

Streamers yes can have an opinion but how many of them have actually made a game or ran a successful multimillion dollar business?

Business is and always will be about catering to the majority and when you have a successful product do you then change it to something else? The player numbers and revenue is what is important. The game itself has grown over the years so that alone says they are doing what the players like.

Its not that the DBD devs don't listen its just that not all ideas are good. They have infact implemented changes asked for by the community over the years.

I would take what each person says with a pinch of salt especially when its a streamer as these people make videos for views and about what their viewer base wants to hear.