Is noeb op and needs a nerf? No counterplay!

Options
sulaiman
sulaiman Member Posts: 3,214

I just want to know what you think about it.

for those of you who don´t know it, noeb , or noone escapes bed(time) is a parent-perk that lets the parent see the aura of tired children. In addition to that, it completley counters Playtime!. But it has no counterplay itself, it is not a hexperk, and you cannot prevent it from activating eventually. Yes, you can try "i am not tired" or "i am still thirsty", but most parents run the metabuild with "noone escapes bed", "patience", and "you are just playing with your food" anyway. In addition, most parents only play on one map, thus knowing all the hidding places, and on most maps, you can´t even loop them, and there are no paletts at all.

I think its completly unbalanced!

PS: I think you play to much DBD if your brain translates bedtime scences into gameterms.

Comments

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,658
    Options

My brain translated that all into something that could feasably exist in dbd and I hate it. I hate it so much.

Yes NOEB is OP! We must decide our own bed times from now on!

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314
    Options

I'm sure there's a "just do bones" joke in there somewhere.

But a lot of people have debated what should be done with NOED... so... your guess is as good as mine. I hardly come across it anyways at Red Ranks, it's more-so a Purple/Green rank perk at this point. I do see it in Red Ranks sometimes, but that's rare.

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871
    Options

I was thinking it was gonna be No One Escapes Beth.

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314
    edited October 2020
    Options

No One Escapes Bath. No One Escapes Breakfast... Idk.

• BillIsBestBoi
    BillIsBestBoi Member Posts: 30
    Options

No One Escapes BILL

• Hazz1123
    Hazz1123 Member Posts: 42
    Options

No One Escapes Billy-when-he-trap-you-in-a-corner

• Sonzaishinai
    Sonzaishinai Member Posts: 7,976
    Options

The perk NUP (Nintendo Under Pillow) counters it pretty well