PS4 players

2»

Comments

• MisterCremaster
    MisterCremaster Member Posts: 614

@fcc2014 said:

@MisterCremaster said:
    PS4 here. Never had an issue w/ framerate but I'm also on a Pro.

(Really, I'm surprised framerate is as big an issue as it is. I've never thought the graphics were all that good. I suppose its probably the dark mist and the long view distances)

Really?! You don't have any issues on Shelter woods or the farms or anything. When the killers power activates or bloodlust comes in you don't skip frames?

Are you on a Pro and have noticed it?

• rebelhunter316
    rebelhunter316 Member Posts: 102
    I play on ps4
  • fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

@MisterCremaster said:

I am not. Several other people mentioned upgrading from a regular to a pro with only a slight difference.

• MisterCremaster
    MisterCremaster Member Posts: 614

@fcc2014 said:

@MisterCremaster said:

I am not. Several other people mentioned upgrading from a regular to a pro with only a slight difference.

I got my PS4 Pro nearly the day it came out (for the PSVR boost), and never played DBD on a non-Pro, so I'm not a super good judge on it w/ DBD.

FWIW if people are wondering, I don't think the PS4Pro is worth upgrading to at this point in time unless you can sell your original PS4 for a decent price.

• AgentTalon
    AgentTalon Member Posts: 331

Anyone else getting just trash frame rates on PS4 over the last 2 days, much worse than normal.

• Malakir
    Malakir Member Posts: 799

Anyone else getting just trash frame rates on PS4 over the last 2 days, much worse than normal.

Not really only as hag but she already destroy my fps either way
  • Condorloco_26
    Condorloco_26 Member Posts: 1,714

@AgentTalon said:

I am. Haddonfield, Springwood, Red Forest. All atrocious.

• Mr_Jay_Stark
    Mr_Jay_Stark Member Posts: 539
    🙋🏻‍♂️ I play on PS4 
  • Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    I'm also on Ps4.. 
  • fcc2014

@Thetruth said:

@fcc2014 said:

@MisterCremaster said:
    PS4 here. Never had an issue w/ framerate but I'm also on a Pro.

(Really, I'm surprised framerate is as big an issue as it is. I've never thought the graphics were all that good. I suppose its probably the dark mist and the long view distances)

Really?! You don't have any issues on Shelter woods or the farms or anything. When the killers power activates or bloodlust comes in you don't skip frames?

Pro's arent immune to frame rate issues either whether supersampling mode or boost mode is on or off

Good to know thanks for the confirmation.

• chemical_reject
    chemical_reject Member Posts: 940

@fcc2014 said:

@MisterCremaster said:

I upgraded mine and gave my brother my old one it is a slight difference on some maps better on other. No major significant change in my opinion.

Go to settings and put that baby in boost mode. See ANOTHER slight improvement on framerate. So atleast it stacks lol 
  • Fishcat
    Fishcat Member Posts: 74

Yes its real bad
  • apropos
    apropos Member Posts: 245

@AgentTalon said:

I played a few matches as the doctor last night, and it was like the game was being played as a .gif

• fcc2014

@apropos said:

@AgentTalon said:

I played a few matches as the doctor last night, and it was like the game was being played as a .gif

I didn't play last night and didn't take much notice the night before.

• Animalheadskull
    Animalheadskull Member Posts: 478
    Ps4 here
  • Mashtyx1
    Mashtyx1 Member Posts: 188
    PS4 as well...