Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Destroying survivors who just farms

Now I am not saying that everyone should follow my example rather this is more of me sharing my experience. You ever have those games were those survivors want to screw over their team members (of course unless the deserve it but that is for another time). Let me list those scenarios that I myself punish them if they do it.

1. Farming off the hook near killer (regardless of borrowed time and decisive)

2. Bodyblocking their pals (unless they deserve it in which case I would not know since I would be the killer)

3. Purposely blowing skill checks and exposing their team member (revealing their location or bringing me straight to them)

These are the reasons I would go out of the way to kill that said person. I could care less about getting a 4man or even aiming to rank one. I punish those survivors for playing like that, I surely don't want to have players like these in the communities.

I apologize to all the new players who may feel disheartened by this. This thread specifically is pointing to those who are well experienced (I would say around 800hrs or more).

Comments