Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Well, don't I look stupid?

NomiNomad
NomiNomad Member Posts: 3,178
edited October 2020 in General Discussions

Yesterday, I made a post saying while the Dev's sometimes make dumbass decisions, we should still appreciate what the game has managed to do.

Yeah, not anymore. BHVR, you've surprised me yet again. Let's recap.

You BUY this game.

You have to BUY all the DLC's, and even if you don't it takes hours and hours to grind for a single character - and that's not including the licensed characters.

You have to BUY any of the usual cosmetics in the store.

You have to BUY what is by far the worst implemented Battlepass I've ever seen, but with by far the worst skins they've made in awhile.

So with how much of this game you have to outright buy you're telling they couldn't manage to give two free skins?

TWO? I know this probably didn't come from the Dev's themselves and probably some higherup, but it doesn't change the fact that somebody thought this was a good idea. Who in their right mind would look at this event and think it's fine? But hey, at least we get a pretty cool Legion skin, right?

I try to at least think about why they do things, but this is nothing but pure unadulterated greed. I can't think of another single reason they would do this. The worst thing is, they probably won't say a single, goddamn thing. And if they do, it'll be a measly little bull apology without doing anything to change the ######### thing they've done. Yeah, time to quit again - and this time I don't know if I'm coming back. Along with this, the incredibly bad optimization for consoles - BHVR has somehow become one of the worst, most money grubbing companies I've seen in a while. Hopefully, BHVR realizes just what the hell they are doing to their game, but somehow I doubt it.

Edit: Yes, you only buy a lot of the stuff if you want it - completely fair argument for my post. I am just so irritated by this "event", and the fact that it really doesn't feel like the devs care about the community at this point.

Post edited by NomiNomad on

Comments