Slippery Meat+Up the Ante is reliable Deliverance

gatsby
gatsby Member Posts: 2,533

That 4% luck buff to Slippery Meat made it combo really well with Up the Ante even outside of a coordinated SWF. I get kobes extremely reliably running the two perks together.

Is it overpowered? Not really because you're using two perk slots for something one perk slot can potentially do. But its really fun and if you're the first perk hooked it doesn't matter

Comments

• bjorksnas
    bjorksnas Member Posts: 5,482

well its a 8.96% chance with 6 attemps so around 53.76% chance to self unhook, not a bad build but up the ante only adds about 5% might as well use another perk at that point

• AGM
    AGM Member Posts: 806

Not sure what math the guy above me did, but it should be (1 - (1 - kobe rate as a decimal)^(Attempts)) x 100

• (base) 4% kobe rate, 3 attempts: ~11.5% chance to kobe
    • (with Slippery Meat) 8% kobe rate, 6 attempts: ~39.4% chance to kobe
    • (with Slippery Meat and 1 Up the Ante): 17% kobe rate, 6 attempts: ~67.3% chance to kobe
    • (with Slippery Meat, 1 Up the Ante, and 1 Vigo's Jar): 20% kobe rate, 6 attempts: ~73.8% chance to kobe
    • (with Slippery Meat and 4 Up the Ante): 44% kobe rate, 6 attempts: ~96.9% chance to kobe
    • (with Slippery Meat, 4 Up the Ante, and 4 Vigo's Jars): 56% kobe rate, 6 attempts: ~99.2% chance to kobe

Is this a new toxic SWF build I smell?

• Yffriium
    Yffriium Member Posts: 140

Up the Ante only gives a 3% bonus to Kobe chance. Why did you bump it up from 8% to 17%? Shouldn't it be 11%?

• AhoyWolf
    AhoyWolf Member Posts: 4,099

Thank you for the math!

Toxic? I would gladly play against Up the Ante + Slippery Meat Survivors than DS + Unbreakable Survivors any day.

• AGM
    AGM Member Posts: 806

The perk says it grants 3% luck per other survivor (than you) alive to all survivors. 3% times 3 survivors is 9% luck to all survivors from a single instance of the perk.

• Crowman
    Crowman Member Posts: 9,391

It's 3% per a stack. So it can anywhere from 11% to 17% depending on how many stacks.

• Yffriium
    Yffriium Member Posts: 140

Thanks guys, I don't have Ace's perks so I didn't realize it worked like this. In that case, this seems borderline busted haha.

• thisisntmax
    thisisntmax Member Posts: 231

It’s fun if you want to meme and yeet yourself so you don’t go second stage due to the killer zoning your team or them just straight ditching you for gens in solo queue. Also for the sweet survival points.

• Hazz1123
    Hazz1123 Member Posts: 42

It's not busted because it's 2 perk slots from every survivor plus all their offerings. That's more than half of what survivors can bring to the game.

If the whole team wants to spend half their load-out on saving time from unhooks then that's fine. Unless they all bring med-kits, they still have to run to someone to get healed.

• Deadeye
    Deadeye Member Posts: 3,627

I also would say "reliable" is the wrong word. throwing every second game by wasting one hook state is not really reliable. YSou need a bit more than that. I also tested that on the PTB, of course not enough games to say statistically relevant or precise, but with a 3% luck offering it was about 1 fail every third game. I would at least ask for someone else to bring luck or another ace perk

• Trust_me_Im_a_Doctor
    Trust_me_Im_a_Doctor Member Posts: 29
    edited November 2020

Mine must be broken because adding an Ivory Chalk Pouch the last 3 games brings me up to 20% chance to get off, a fourth game with 16% chance to get off and I've had 24 consecutive failures! :D!!!

Post edited by Trust_me_Im_a_Doctor on