3 PERKS FOR KILERS

Options
Icery
Icery Member Posts: 199
edited June 2020 in General Discussions

Thats a gem in the logo of Dark Bonds. I coudnt draw Internal disorders logo.

I changed the perks similar to your ideas.Added some new things of course.

Post edited by Icery on

Comments

• Icery
    Options

not seconds, its second. I made a mistake in Internal disorder.

• Erk
    Erk Member Posts: 230
    Options

These are actually decent perks !

• Icery
    Options

Thank you. I actually thought "Why there are only one perk about items?".

• Reinami
    Reinami Member Posts: 5,145
    edited June 2020
    Options

Not really, the gen one is useless. 4% increases the time from 80 seconds to 83.2 seconds.

The other ones are interesting but pretty situational, but i like that they are opposites. Generally you'd take the chest one if they survivors bring no items, and you'd take the other if they bring a bunch of items.

• Icery
    Options

Yes, but if they are working on the same gen; this will apply to every survivor so you get maximum %12 decrease.

• 5thPerkSlot
    5thPerkSlot Member Posts: 395
    Options

I like, not too usefull, not too OP, but EGP needs to be HEX

• Reinami
    Reinami Member Posts: 5,145
    Options

That's still not enough. Keep in mind that survivors on the gen suffer a 15% penalty right? So if you had say this perk, this is what it would do

1 survivor: goes from 80 seconds to 83.2 seconds

2 survivors: goes from 47 seconds to 52 seconds

3 survivors: goes from 31 seconds to 36 seconds

4 survivors goes from 24 seconds to 29 seconds

At most this perk saves you 5 seconds, if all 4 survivors are on the gen. And that's not enough to make any difference.

• C3Tooth
    C3Tooth Member Posts: 8,178
    Options

Dark bond: its quite weak, if item drop, survivors will pick up it right away if not being chased. The % is weak too.

May be survivor drops and have Entity lock the items prevent to pick up for 10sec.

ID: no effect should be permanent, Dying light stop when obsession dies, Thanaphobia stop when all healed, Cursed stop when Hex destroyed, Corrupt intervention stays for 2min ect. The number eventhough weak, but it should not be permanent

. I have this wild idea, but here it is.

• 4 Survivors alive: 75% Gen speed on each survivor (total speed 400% to 300%)
    • 3 Survivors alive: 133% Gen speed on each survivor (total speed 300% to 400%)
    • 2 Survivors alive: 200% Gen speed on each survivor (total speed 200% to 400%)
    • 1 Survivor alive: 300% Gen speed on each survivor (total speed 100% to 300%) - this is pointless though.

• Popcornchicken11
    Popcornchicken11 Member Posts: 110
    Options

I feel like claim your prize should be just base in game, it would shake up chests more other than hold m1, get a free random item.

• Icery
    Options

It is not permanent and your idea is better actually.

• lunatehuman
    lunatehuman Member Posts: 15
    Options

LET ME PLUNDER IN PEACE!

• BlazeNightash
    BlazeNightash Member Posts: 230
    Options

None of these perks are useful, Items arn't really op minus keys and taking perks that help get rid of items are often the weakest, sure its good for a meme trolly build but for actual usefulness 0, The gen one seems #########? is it suggestioning that they do gens faster the less people they have whats the point of that and the only trade off is slightly harder skill check and slower gen speed at 3 survs, which is only a few seconds, Skill checks on gens and healing arn't hard unless you make them like really small like with overcharge does, just a list of useless perks really.

• Icery
    Options

Is it a coincidence that Franklin's Demise will get a update like Dark Bonds' last line?

• EpicBigBrain
    EpicBigBrain Member Posts: 177
    Options

Just from the title I thought you meant killers should only have 3 perk slots 😂😂

• PigMainClaudette
    PigMainClaudette Member Posts: 3,842
    Options

The only one I see being commonly used is Internal Disorder and it does look like an old Ruin replacement.

I also don't see survivors utilising the 200% bonus at all as they're more likely to just go for the hatch. The 110% will annoy a lot of killers when it helps clutch out a match, especially with perks like Resilience being a thing.

Survivors are going to complain about it a lot, especially in the lower ranks as generators there take forever.

• Icery
    Options

Franklin's Demise is a lot like Dark Bonds rn.