Felix

Options
Zane
Zane Member Posts: 75

My friends said that Felix or Felix mains in general have been tunneled and camped a lot more, is that true, is it just cause they're the new character? Because when she played another character she noticed a big difference with the tunneling.

Comments

• beached
    beached Member Posts: 303
    Options

As a new Felix main (Sorry Zarina) I definitely attract some kind of attention that is a bit unfounded but it's not quite as bad. I have had two or three killers tunnel me since I equipped his new cosmetic two days ago but it hasn't been terrible. Honestly it could just be a stroke of bad luck, or maybe even the blighted cosmetic just glowing like a lighthouse in a game that's pretty dark. As a precaution I typically take DS or soul guard just for good measure, but I try to stay away from perks like that if at all possible.

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    Options

Its because Felix is the closest thing to a Chad in DBD.

• FoggyWeather_
    FoggyWeather_ Member Posts: 163
    Options

Actually it's the first time I heard of this case with Felix.

I heard some while ago where people went on to tunnel and camp Cheryl's with the Legendary Lisa Garland Skin to punish them for paying almost 15 bucks for that skin to show some kind of sign to not pay that money, but Felix?

Does she play Felix with any particular skin?

The Oktoberfest or even Halloween skin?

• iZombie
    iZombie Member Posts: 231
    edited October 2020
    Options

It’s weird you mention this as I was playing last night and I noticed in some matches killers would only come after me. A Nea in my match also messaged to say she kept trying to get this Legion’s attention but he’d ignore her. I didn’t do anything wrong, I was just continuously chased. It was a fun match though as I got a lot of points and escaped.

It definitely seemed to be because of my character as I’ve never seen this player before as a killer or survivor.

• Buttercake
    Buttercake Member Posts: 1,652
    Options

Killers will always tunnel new characters because they believe they arent level yet to the players ability.

I play Felix mostly and dont get tunneled anymore. In fact, I had a few Killers see me, nod..then leave me be to go on and kill the rest of my team! 😱 And let me escape.

They understand the attraction of the Creampuff Daddy. ❤️

• iZombie
    Options

This is the skin and build I’ve been running,

So nothing that screams “CHASE ME! CHASE ME!” - yet I definitely feel more ‘targeted’ when playing as Felix.

• FoggyWeather_
    Options

So the two specific cases I've seen now have to do with the Blight Skin.

Either it's because of the glow of the skin that makes you more present to the killer than say a Blendette or Feng with really dark clothes.

OR

It's because you bought the Blight Outfit and it's like the Lisa case. They want to punish BHVR (indirectly) by killing and tunneling survivors who bought Blight Skins (that cannot be earned this event)

Try 2-3 matches with his basic skin or another Felix Skin and see if you become the target of tunneling.

(Also impressive how you already reached Devotion 10, do you play on PS4 or PC with Controller?)

• iZombie
    Options

I’m not sure if it’s because I stand out, as last night I saw killers deliberating ignoring other survivors to come for me. And I hadn’t even been hooked yet, so I wasn’t the ‘easy’ target. I switched to David after a while and my matches went back to normal which made me think it was something against Felix. But, I love this new skin, so they can stay mad. I’m going to keep using it! Hahaha. I’ll try wearing his default cosmetic soon and let you know if my matches are different.

And I play on PS4. ☺️

• FoggyWeather_
    Options

So it might really be because of the Blight Skin.

That's such a shame, because Felix is one of those Skins that I really like this Halloween :/

• Suvakita
    Suvakita Member Posts: 67
    Options

He's just so beautiful that the killers can only focus on him, I don't blame them tbh