Risky Repairs

Anyone else having trouble with this challenge, or is it just me? Nearly every match I've had the killer has ran Ruin + Undying, and it's making this almost seem impossible to accomplish.

Comments

• B_Random
    B_Random Member Posts: 370

I really hate that observer challenge because it encourages survivors to stay on the gens around the killer - which shouldn't be a thing in the first place.

• Viciusaurus
    Viciusaurus Member Posts: 407

Right? Pretty sure the goal is to avoid Killer, not throw ourselves near them for a quick and boring match

• B_Random
    B_Random Member Posts: 370

I just hate how overly confident most survivors are, I mean sure it's sometimes good for the killer but it's all around annoying to both sides (mostly to killer) because sometimes those people who make the stupid confident action can get away with doing it.

• Funcle1983
    Funcle1983 Member Posts: 78

I struggled with it for a few matches until I got Gideon and a killer with a larger terror radius.

• SunderMun
    SunderMun Member Posts: 2,789

I figured this was what would happen when I saw the gen. Tinkerer counting the challenge lmao.

• SanKraN
    SanKraN Member Posts: 8

Have the same struggle, i am on it for more than 10 hours and i finally did it it was exhausting, i had to downgrade from rank 1 to rank 4 to get a killer without ruin + undying + monitor. Got a Ghost face + Yamaoka Estate map, where it was easy to do the gen in middle plenty of terror radius and i got lucky with the next gen i finished it 99% and waited the killer to patrol it. Ofcouse the situation could got worse if a mate came and finish the gen before the killer arrived, luckily it didn't happened this time.(it happened in 10 hours around35 times that a mate came and ruined the objective by finishing the repair)