Should the spirit phasing bug be a feature

Options
Zeus
Zeus Member Posts: 2,112

Should directional and periodic moaning bug while phasing be kept?

Should the spirit phasing bug be a feature 44 votes

Yes
75%
[Deleted User]TapeKnotF60_31DimekSkeletalEliteParajUistreelAhoyWolfAGMHydrantPlantCollectorfairfieldismsSadLegionScary_Punk_GhostWithered8RothlonAxeAwkward_FiendElcopollopraxZ 33 votes
No
25%
GibberishRaptorrotaskonchokElikRin_is_my_waifuSebaOutbreakOBXdugmanTripleStealHex_LlamaBeneath_The_Sink 11 votes

Comments

• Axe
    Axe Member Posts: 1,060
    Options
    Yes

Yes but it need some tweaking and a small buff for Spirit to compensate it

• AGM
    AGM Member Posts: 806
    Options
    Yes

I'd like them to leave this bug alone for a bit and reassess after players get some experience with it. Even with this bug she's plenty strong and still fairly easy to play so I don't really think she needs "compensation" for it.

• Breque
    Breque Member Posts: 427
    Options
    Yes

now she cant just fake their phase, and know she gives at least some information to survival

And if she stay with this ''nerf'' i would not be against an little buff in she speed when phasing

• Dr_Emarald
    Dr_Emarald Member Posts: 41
    Options
    Yes

I would say make it more random. The constant breathing makes it to easy, but maybe every so often it would be better.

• Hex_Llama
    Hex_Llama Member Posts: 1,789
    Options
    No

This is one of those things that plays differently at different ranks/skill levels. If it were me playing against her, I'd still be totally confused but, in the videos I've seen of high-skill players, they 100% know exactly where the Spirit is and her power is basically useless.

• AVoiceOfReason
    AVoiceOfReason Member Posts: 2,723
    Options
    Yes

I would keep it but give her a bit of speed to compensate for the ability to hear her every few seconds in her phase. Now its a true mindgame. Both players can hear each other but only one can hear the other ALL the TIME when injured ;0

• Zeus
    Zeus Member Posts: 2,112
    Options
    Yes

Isn't that how every killer is? High skilled players know how to deal with every killer. I do not think it will make her useless but I wouldn't mind a little buff to her if she needs it. This bug addresses every frustrating thing with the killer.

• DetailedDetriment
    DetailedDetriment Member Posts: 2,632
    Options

It doesn't really make a difference whether you can hear where she is phasing or not. The Spirit will just exit her power as soon as she sees where the scratch marks have stopped and continue the chase normally. All this does is give players a teensie bit more reaction time.