Is it okay that the Blighted Serum for Survivors doesn't expire after the event like Killer's?

Options
Izanami
Izanami Member Posts: 16

Seeing a lot of discussion about this, figured I'd make a forum account and make a poll just to see how the community really feels about it.

Is it okay that the Blighted Serum for Survivors doesn't expire after the event like Killer's? 49 votes

Yes
24%
MijuTapeKnotAven_FallenAngryFluffyTaigaAhoyWolfMrsGhostfaceSzarmanRocketPenguinGreyBigfootKingslandTb2k 12 votes
No
75%
myers_obsessionGibberishSeiko300[Deleted User]F60_31himynameisvadimUnnamed_FreakWalker_of_the_fog_96musstang62AvilgusRaven014Hex_StalkSebaOutbreakSadLegionbjorksnasMaxwellAwkward_FiendDeath_Syko21SlashstreetboyChurchofPig 37 votes

Comments

• AhoyWolf
    AhoyWolf Member Posts: 4,053
    Options
    Yes

Like no, but yes, I want the Killer one to not expire aswell.

• Slashstreetboy
    Slashstreetboy Member Posts: 1,811
    Options
    No

They both need to go after the event ends. I don´t want them to become a long-term balance concern that the devs have to rebalance around. The speedboost is huge, way too strong to become basekit for months or even years for people that grind them enough.

• Dr_Emarald
    Dr_Emarald Member Posts: 41
    Options
    No

Personal opinion: A random hope boost midway through a chase is unfair for the killers. If they're getting rid of the killer one for "balance" reasons, then the survivor addons also need to go.

Also gonna mention how the killer addon is sorta garbage on multiple killers. Can't instantly go into stalk for ghostface, can't throw hatchets as huntress instantly, etc.

• Pawcelot
    Pawcelot Member Posts: 985
    Options
    No

Of course its not OK. Its the same thing with why Killers have to be locked into lobbies but survivors can last-second switch without any issues. BHVR's extremely biased towards survivors.

• RocketPenguin
    RocketPenguin Member Posts: 374
    Options
    Yes

Id rather both stay but the survivor one is weak anyway

• Deadeye
    Deadeye Member Posts: 3,627
    Options

I can't answer because I want both to stay.

And I don't think it would be a problem regarding balance because they will be gone at some point, even though you can grind them it will not be a problem for "years" unless you play just one addon per week. And that would also not be a problem then because it is super rare. And those HC gamers that will have like 200 of them on a single character are also super rare, you won't face one of these guys over and over again

• RepostRiposte
    RepostRiposte Member Posts: 793
    Options
    No

It's already annoying enough that only a select group of players get to use firecrackers, it would be way worse if these very strong addons were only available to people playing right now.

• SebaOutbreak
    SebaOutbreak Member Posts: 399
    edited October 2020
    Options
    No

Either both of them stay, or both of them go away.

• Szarman
    Szarman Member Posts: 246
    Options
    Yes

I think that Killer's serum and survivor's serum should stay after the Event :)

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 15,622
    Options
    Yes

I couldnt care less to be honest and there is again too much drama involved.