Killers that you hate to play against

Options
2»

Comments

• TheLastGreatStar
    TheLastGreatStar Member Posts: 1,002
    Options

Survivors that unhook in front of the killer without BT.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,794
    Options

Dang. Not a whole lot of love for Freddy in here.

• xEa
    xEa Member Posts: 4,105
    Options

I only really hate the Trapper.

• HauntedMandalorian
    HauntedMandalorian Member Posts: 99
    Options

I hate playing against The Hillbilly and The Cannibal. Players just spam their Powers to the point of it being ridiculous. I have no problem with disconnecting from a match and waiting five minutes, if I see that happening.

If anything, the Chainsaw should just cause the Broken status effect, with an add-on being available to put a healthy Survivor in the Dying state. At least then it wouldn’t be in every. single. match!

• GHERBEARRULES
    GHERBEARRULES Member Posts: 265
    Options

Deathslinger, doctor, spirit, legion, and billy

• Breque
    Breque Member Posts: 427
    Options
  • Heartbound
    Heartbound Member Posts: 3,255
    Options

Pig and Huntress bother me the most. Not in an oh I'm scared kind of way, more like 'oh great it's this guy again'.

• Todgeweiht
    Todgeweiht Member Posts: 3,666
    Options

Hag. I dont know how to properly play hag, but each time I go against one its a super sweaty hag with billy level of map pressure.

• Skelemania
    Skelemania Member Posts: 227
    Options

Ghostface & Huntress. I can tolerate everyone else. I actively enjoy playing against Pig.

• MissKitty95
    MissKitty95 Member Posts: 786
    Options

Doctor gives me a head ache & huntress has hitboxes the size of the map

• ZephanUnbound
    ZephanUnbound Member Posts: 227
    edited August 2020
    Options

Instadown killers, stealth killers, hag, doctor, and trapper mainly.

Enjoy playing against Spirit, Freddy, Demo, Executioner, Huntress, Deathslinger, Plague, Legion, Clown, Nurse, Wraith, and Oni.

• Chatkovski
    Chatkovski Member Posts: 309
    Options

Campers. Because nobody really plays.

• clem1710
    clem1710 Member Posts: 275
    Options

Plague, because of all these potatoes who instant cleanse and feed her with infinite corrupt purge...

• clem1710
    clem1710 Member Posts: 275
    Options

Plague, because of all these potatoes who instant cleanse and feed her with infinite corrupt purge...

• TheDFD
    TheDFD Member Posts: 64
    Options

Freddie and the pig are both dog ######### to go against, luckily they aren't in very high circulation

• Bluesage
    Bluesage Member Posts: 11
    Options

Doctors, and Bubbas tend to be pretty toxic when I go against them. I also imagine Bubba smells like warm, wet, ham lunch meat, so that makes him extra gross to me. Not a fan of Ghostface either. Freddy, Stretch Armstrong, needs those hitboxes fixed, or else Freddy is gonna dislocate his shoulder. Now this killer always gets me, and not for their attacks, bit for their model...the Pig. Watching her hunched over, and shuffling along looks unnatural to me. It makes my lower back hurt when I see her stalking around.

• 0mikeya0
    0mikeya0 Member Posts: 220
    Options

The Doctor will always be my least favorite to play against... what sucks is that I will have to play against him anytime I want to play because on console he is very powerful and not much brain is needed to play him. Once you get the shock timing down, you're set (not saying you can't still win against him). The outcome of the match does not matter, I never have fun going against him. I liked playing him tho, it was usually a 3-4k game for me.

• Go_Go_Roboto
    Go_Go_Roboto Member Posts: 330
    Options

Literally clown hurts my soul because of reasons.

I hate spirit because if I don't have iron will there's not a whole lot I can do to not die outside of dropping every pallet and becoming a mindgame God.

• Kebek
    Kebek Member Posts: 3,676
    Options

Wow, almost nobody here is hating vsing my main Deathslinger. That's a rare one to see.

As for killers I hate vsing, hmm I enjoy almost all killers (especially nurse, huntress and spirit) but if I had to chose probably trapper and hag. I'm a magnet for traps, even if it's in the open easily visible I somehow manage to step right into it especially vs trapper.

• Buttercake
    Buttercake Member Posts: 1,652
    Options

Anyone that serves my teams ass on a platter! 😨

• arslaN
    arslaN Member Posts: 1,936
    Options

Spirit, Freddy, Deathslinger, Pyramid Head. All of them are really boring in chases.

• Keeper
    Keeper Member Posts: 27
    Options

Spirit she has more options to know where u r but u have to take chances against her

Hag camp fest and hook trades

Nurse cant use any defense against her except LoS

Huntress hitbox + irihead = bs

PH Cant vault or pallet a good PH

Legion Deep wound deep wound deep wound

killers that can hit u from a mile away or through pallets

facecamp and hardtunnel and mori

teammates that dont do anything positive are worse than any killer

• troy99
    troy99 Member Posts: 45
    edited October 2020
    Options

I hate huntress so much. Doesn't matter if i play as huntress or play against. Bs hatchet hitboxes sometimes work and sometimes not.

I also hate freddy because of that unnecessarily deceiving lunge. It gets me killed all the time. Also freddy's tend to play the [BAD WORD]ing game with brazillian internet.

• JesseJH28
    JesseJH28 Member Posts: 478
    Options

To be honest, I don't really dislike playing against any killers in particular. I like having to consider their power and what I need to change in my playstyle to counter it

• Axe
    Axe Member Posts: 1,060
    Options

Deathslinger is the least fun killer in 1v1 chases I prefer Spirits over him

• LordVoidron
    LordVoidron Member Posts: 145
    Options

The Blob. It just creeps and leaps, glides and slides. There is no escaping. Yet to see a game where they don't 4k

• Killbutton
    Killbutton Member Posts: 87
    Options

Freddy. I've never won against a Freddy.

• BassTram
    BassTram Member Posts: 195
    Options

By far Ghostface. I still have way too many issues with being able to break him out of stealth that most of the time trying just gets me exposed :/

• eric_alrasid17
    eric_alrasid17 Member Posts: 119
    Options

Wraith and Deathslinger, most of them is tunneler. Even in red ranks.

• Jyn_Mojito
    Jyn_Mojito Member Posts: 515
    Options

Huntress, all day. For whatever reason, a LOT of them do the ONE thing that sets me off- hits on hook. I'm pretty easy going but using someone helpless for target practice is blatant BM in my Survivor handbook 📕

• notstarboard
    notstarboard Member Posts: 3,703
    Options

Deathslinger, Pyramid Head, and Legion are undesirables 1, 2, and 3.

Freddy has tier 2 all to himself.

Hag has tier 3 all to herself.

I like playing against pretty much everyone else. Trapper definitely stresses me out but matches against him are usually still fun.

• NekoGamerX
    NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,206
    Options

Deathslinger, Doctor

with Deathslinger ones he see you you can't get a way also his low REALLY TR they all use M&A.

most Doctor you can't get anything done or hide.

• Cele
    Cele Member Posts: 63
    Options

Hate is a strong word... For me, only Spirit qualifies. Oh and any killer who hardcore tunnels from the beginning of the match.

Tunneling Spirit is the worst

• Yords
    Yords Member Posts: 5,781
    Options

Deathslinger and hag suck to play against especially if they are good. I hate going against them but enjoy playing as them.