So this is what PS4 survivors are currently putting up with...

Options

Broken FPS issues - stuttering skill checks, running, etc

Losing skill checks - in about 5% of my games the skill check disappears as soon as it pops up and is gone the remainder of the match

Medkits healing to 99.9%

Early deaths on hook - evidently related to the FPS issues. Struggling sometimes just stops working

And this is just the technical issues. Seriously... i'm expected to deal with this stuff on top of the other broken crap like Ebony Moris, Undying/Ruin, IH, camping, tunnelling, hits after stuns... They can't fix this stuff but they'll keep cranking out those outfits they charge $10 for...

Comments

• Geondp
    Geondp Member Posts: 35
    Options

I try to power thought it, but it's just getting silly at this point. They need to fix it or revert the patch IMO. At the very least don't give them MORE money tel lits fixed.

• 53nation
    53nation Member Posts: 681
    Options

Silly us playing dbd on ps4 pro. Should have gotten a switch! Ugly fog be damned!

• ShadowRain
    ShadowRain Member Posts: 607
    Options

Patch coming this week confirmed, probably thursday

• KA149108
    KA149108 Member Posts: 308
    Options

Honestly I find myself playing this game less and less. The experience of playing DBD is getting worse and I would rather spend my time in other games where I have more fun.

• dastru
    dastru Member Posts: 165
    edited October 2020
    Options

the quiet slugged survivors bug its still a thing, im very skeptical about any of the problems mentioned above getting fixed any time soon

• KingFrost
    KingFrost Member Posts: 3,014
    Options

I've got the Switch version and the PS4 version. Haven't played the Switch version lately, but the FPS on there isn't really good.

• Nobsyde
    Nobsyde Member Posts: 1,288
    Options

the real bet is "will it actually fix the problems?"

The fact that this will be a tentative fix is a bit scary - the last times I remember BHVR pushing a tentative fix to something, it never worked (audio bugs, DC penalty exploit, hook techs, being stuck in pallets, rank update errors...)

• SweetTerror
    SweetTerror Member Posts: 2,694
    Options

One of the mods did state that a patch was coming later this week, but even so that means that dead by daylight will only have a few days of playable sustainability before the event is over with. If that ends up being the case, then I think every single PS4 owner should file an official complaint with BHVR because being unable to play the event without such a massive handicap has made the experience of playing DBD worse than it ever was.

• Ryan489x
    Ryan489x Member Posts: 1,447
    Options

thank god. I wonder if it will fix the crossplay issues with account linking too?

I'd unlink no problem but then I'll loose everything.