Where is the hotfix for ps4? We are customers and deserve information from the devs

Stinde
Stinde Member Posts: 459

It's been now over a week since we got the worst patch in DBD's history performance-wise for ps4. While I'm very glad and appreciate that you developers ACKNOWLEDGED the issue very fast I think it's time for us ps4 players to know what is the current situation with the hotfix and if there's even a loose ETA for it.

There's only half of the event left and the game on ps4 still suffers from immense stutter, fps drops and lag with no reason. The game is nearly unplayable and hurts eyes every match. The camera twitches 180 degrees in the wrong direction from a normal hit, if someone else is hooked etc. and the frames are bad inconsistently but multiple times during a single match.

We are customers and your product is supposed to be in a condition that you have advertised it to be when we have bought it. We can't enjoy the event (let alone the double BP event) with the game in this condition and only the most masochistic ones of us even dare to touch killer. I think it's only fair to give us an update about the situation and if you cannot finish the hotfix before double BP or before the event is over, are you going to continue those to compensate for the lost time?

While I understand the issues can be hard to find and duplicate and the hotfix takes time because of that, I just want information if we have to suffer through this to get Halloween items and BP or can we wait the fix in peace and play and enjoy the event after it is released. Thank you.

@Peanits @not_Queen @MandyTalk

Comments