Survivors which killer/killers is your Nemesis

Options

For me it seems Wraith and Freddy always get me they just seem to have my number maybe its just coincidence that they always been so good players and I suck but I just dont seem to be able to escape them lol.. And for some reason I often been able to escape from Myers dunno why im a survivor main but im not very good ive only been playing about month and a half..
What about you guys?

Comments

• chococri
    chococri Member Posts: 355
    Options
    The hag. The jumpscares I get with her traps are annoying and aparently people won't crouch. 
  • Plippy
    Plippy Member Posts: 187
    Options

Trapper.

Traps, man. I hate them.

Hag not so much for some reason.

• RogueTiger
    RogueTiger Member Posts: 3
    Options

Wraith was easily my foil even before his rework - I still hate playing against Myers the most though

• Eight
    Eight Member Posts: 513
    Options

Jake.

BUUUUUUT... if you're really going to restrict this to the characters that are listed under the "Killers" menu, then Billy. Too damn fast.

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883
    Options

Insidious leatherface

• George_Soros
    George_Soros Member Posts: 2,270
    Options

Definitely the Doctor. Far from being the strongest killer, I know, but the way he messes with your mind is extremely frustrating. Also, never could figure out how exactly Madness effects vaulting.

• Fishcat
    Fishcat Member Posts: 74
    Options

@George_Soros said:
    Definitely the Doctor. Far from being the strongest killer, I know, but the way he messes with your mind is extremely frustrating. Also, never could figure out how exactly Madness effects vaulting.

Oh yeah I forgot to Mention the Doc he really is a pain in the as$

• HellDescent
    Options

@George_Soros said:

He's pretty easy to counter. You cannot perform any actions for 2.5 seconds after getting zapped, calm spirit counters screaming, his illusions disappear when you walk into them. He can still be looped at most of the loops. Just get out of tier 3 and you are good to go like nothing even happened. Snap out of it counts as healing, so he can see you with nurse's. The only problem that I find with him is addons that cause exhaustion. If he switches between treatment and punishment it means he is not bloodlusting. After hitting you with shock therapy and switching to punishment you'll most likely already be able to interact with objects. Plays as him for a bit and you'll see he's pretty weak, he's just annoying and some people panic and make mistakes when they are hit with carter's spark, see an illusion, see the red stain or hear constant heartbeat

• HellDescent
    edited October 2018
    Options

< double posted >

• Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104
    Options
    I used to think Pigs were awful, then I started running into Cannibals. They won't leave me alone. (https://youtu.be/zyTZ2Pkb9cA)
  • DexyIV
    DexyIV Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 515
    Options

Billy. It's very rare that anyone gets out alive when I play against one lol
    And if they do, it's on the mistake of the player usually

• chococri
    chococri Member Posts: 355
    Options

@HellDescent said:
    Insidious leatherface

Oh God. That brings me flashbacks of that time there was an infinite EW3 Myers with insidious in the basement. Top 10 mascacres of the story.

• branchini1979
    branchini1979 Member Posts: 295
    Options
    Other players lol (vs hag). I would crouch to a hook to unhook a fellow survivor, then they would bolt and teleport hag in to attack me ;-) 
  • Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614
    Options

Whenever a Hag uses Make Your Choice.
    Fellow Survivors fall left and right.

• MisterCremaster
    MisterCremaster Member Posts: 614
    Options

I find Myers the hardest to play against but still enjoyable.

Freddy, while being really easy when you have a team who understands his MAJOR weaknesses, is just NOT FUN to play against - even if we are able to stomp on him. The whole invisible thing is a stupid mechanic IMO.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,791
    edited October 2018
    Options
    The Pig. I loathe the Pig. She seems to attract the worst campers and tunnelers, even when you have a trap on your head.
  • Rex_Huin
    Rex_Huin Member Posts: 1,208
    Options

In 2 years of playing I have never once escaped from a Leatherface.

• DarkWo1f997
    DarkWo1f997 Member Posts: 1,532
    Options
    The Pig. I loathe the Pig. She seems to attract the worst campers and tunnelers, even when you have a trap on your head.

• purebalance
    purebalance Member Posts: 661
    Options

@Dwight_Fairfield said:

Heyyyyy so I have this thing that pretty much takes you out of the game for a bit after I've downed you.... but just to be sure let me hang around here to make sure the hook does the job anyway. Oh and let me do it not even in crouch and hit you while you're hooked.

• purebalance
    Options

@MisterCremaster said:
    I find Myers the hardest to play against but still enjoyable.

Freddy, while being really easy when you have a team who understands his MAJOR weaknesses, is just NOT FUN to play against - even if we are able to stomp on him. The whole invisible thing is a stupid mechanic IMO.

I mean he still has a terror radius..... if it weren't for the girls singing you'd have a point, but they do so you don't. Unlike the Wraith who can sneak around an object or bad players who can't see the outline. Even Freddy also disturbs the area in corn or grass etc.

• purebalance
    Options

@HellDescent said:

@George_Soros said:

He's pretty easy to counter. You cannot perform any actions for 2.5 seconds after getting zapped, calm spirit counters screaming, his illusions disappear when you walk into them. He can still be looped at most of the loops. Just get out of tier 3 and you are good to go like nothing even happened. Snap out of it counts as healing, so he can see you with nurse's. The only problem that I find with him is addons that cause exhaustion. If he switches between treatment and punishment it means he is not bloodlusting. After hitting you with shock therapy and switching to punishment you'll most likely already be able to interact with objects. Plays as him for a bit and you'll see he's pretty weak, he's just annoying and some people panic and make mistakes when they are hit with carter's spark, see an illusion, see the red stain or hear constant heartbeat

Except you need calm spirit beforehand and if you run it vs any other killer it's pretty much wasted.

• purebalance
    Options

@George_Soros said:

Nurse is the best killer in the right hands. That and Billy. Mobility is key. Technically Spirit is up there too if you know how to use her.

• MisterCremaster
    Options

@purebalance said:

I mean he still has a terror radius..... if it weren't for the girls singing you'd have a point, but they do so you don't. Unlike the Wraith who can sneak around an object or bad players who can't see the outline. Even Freddy also disturbs the area in corn or grass etc.

Its the randomness of it. If you hear the girls singing, do what (?), run in a random direction. MAYBE you could stop and try to see if things are being disturbed, that is again totally dependent on the map your randomly assigned. I can SEE Wraiths outline, so as I'm doing a gen I don't feel like it was just a totally random occurrence whether or not I was able to be stealthy.

• βLAKE
    βLAKE Member Posts: 544
    Options

The Hag and Trapper. Both limit my movement and make me paranoid when I am in a chase. Also both can be very punishing when they hook you or someone else.

• Supernaut
    Supernaut Member Posts: 1,523
    Options

Funny thing.
    I do better against Nurse than Freddy! Although the only Freddys you encounter at the high ranks just steam roll anyone...

• makayla
    makayla Member Posts: 287
    Options

Clown. I hate eggman with a passion. Every game against him I just want to commit toaster bath.
    They always BM and play like arses and it tilts me.

• purebalance
    Options

@MisterCremaster said:

@purebalance said:

Its the randomness of it. If you hear the girls singing, do what (?), run in a random direction. MAYBE you could stop and try to see if things are being disturbed, that is again totally dependent on the map your randomly assigned. I can SEE Wraiths outline, so as I'm doing a gen I don't feel like it was just a totally random occurrence whether or not I was able to be stealthy.

The same thing as a terror radius. The volume changes depending on how close or far. If you move and it gets louders you went closer so change direction. Worst case scenario find a loop or pallets and then get away and fail a skill check to wake up.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Options
    Other survivors. Mainly toxic Nea.
  • MisterCremaster
    Options

@purebalance said:

The same thing as a terror radius. The volume changes depending on how close or far. If you move and it gets louders you went closer so change direction. Worst case scenario find a loop or pallets and then get away and fail a skill check to wake up.

Thats only half true. Maybe I just don't have an ear for it, or its my wife talking to me as I play, or my friends in the party chat (sometimes playing different games), but the singing is a different sound than the normal terror radius, its much more subtle and doesn't seem (to me at least) to have the same directional sensitivity as the normal terror radius sounds. So to me, choosing which direction to go, or hide, or just stay on the gen because maybe he hasn't seen me yet - feels very random. I don't like random.

• ShrimpTwiggs
    ShrimpTwiggs Member Posts: 1,181
    Options

The Hag. I can't stand facing her.

• Eninya
    Eninya Member Posts: 1,256
    Options

Doctor - 30x gayer than any other killer to play against. He might not be overwhelming to the top 0.5% 4-man SWF group with 1k+ hours each, but for everyone else... I don't blame the high disconnect rate against him.

Hillbilly - Autowin: The Killer. Imo, he's better than Nurse in all but the most fringe cases of skill (like Marth88). He's also the reason map sizes can't really change, because he's the only killer that would have an absurd advantage by default (more than he already does), since even Nurse can't cross maps at anywhere near the speed and control he can.

• purebalance
    Options

@MisterCremaster said:

@purebalance said:

Thats only half true. Maybe I just don't have an ear for it, or its my wife talking to me as I play, or my friends in the party chat (sometimes playing different games), but the singing is a different sound than the normal terror radius, its much more subtle and doesn't seem (to me at least) to have the same directional sensitivity as the normal terror radius sounds. So to me, choosing which direction to go, or hide, or just stay on the gen because maybe he hasn't seen me yet - feels very random. I don't like random.

It's 100% true just like Huntress's song except Huntress's fades into the terror radius where Freddy's just gets louder.

• Oblitiry
    Oblitiry Member Posts: 487
    Options
    Clowns specifically on ps4. Idk ######### is up with red rank clowns but these dudes love to camp. They always just stand in place throwing bottles at the first hooked person. Or walk in a tiny circle around the hook with a bottle pulled back.

What gets on my nerves is that ######### still pays off for them. I can only blame the other survivors for that though. 
  • DemonDaddy
    DemonDaddy Member Posts: 4,167
    Options
    Myers, everybody else gives a huge warning with tr but he can get right up on you if you don't have good fov. 
  • DarkWo1f997
    DarkWo1f997 Member Posts: 1,532
    Options

The Hag. I can't stand facing her.

Well that’s the idea. You DON’T stand at all. Then there’s no problem! 
  • Eight
    Eight Member Posts: 513
    Options

@Dwight_Fairfield said:

Awww, did the mean lil' piggy not leave you alone so you could take the trap off in peace?

Just playing, mate. :) Tunnelling and slugging, yes. Camping... I don't think Pigs camp any more than anyone else really. But they probably shouldn't be doing it at all.

• Fishcat
    Options

@Oblitiry said:
    Clowns specifically on ps4. Idk ######### is up with red rank clowns but these dudes love to camp. They always just stand in place throwing bottles at the first hooked person. Or walk in a tiny circle around the hook with a bottle pulled back.

What gets on my nerves is that ######### still pays off for them. I can only blame the other survivors for that though. 

Haha yeah fcking clowns ive had the same experience with them clowns on PS4 I was the first one he caught last time and the clown just stood there face camping till I died and them bottles too

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,791
    Options

@Eight said:

@Dwight_Fairfield said:

Awww, did the mean lil' piggy not leave you alone so you could take the trap off in peace?

Just playing, mate. :) Tunnelling and slugging, yes. Camping... I don't think Pigs camp any more than anyone else really. But they probably shouldn't be doing it at all.

Pigs on PS4 do. They stand in their crouch mode by the hook, and just wait. If someone does manage to get you off the hook, they tunnel. Even if you have a trap on your head. I don't get why they put the trap on if they are just going to tunnel you anyway.

Its like if Trappers or Hags put a bunch of traps around the hook, and then just stand there and camp. What's the point of the traps if you're going to camp?

• Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104
    Options

@Eight said:

@Dwight_Fairfield said:

Pigs on PS4 do. They stand in their crouch mode by the hook, and just wait. If someone does manage to get you off the hook, they tunnel. Even if you have a trap on your head. I don't get why they put the trap on if they are just going to tunnel you anyway.

Its like if Trappers or Hags put a bunch of traps around the hook, and then just stand there and camp. What's the point of the traps if you're going to camp?

The traps are insurance. I guess.
  • Rudio1337
    Rudio1337 Member Posts: 34
    Options
    Tarnation Billy 
  • TatsuiChiyo
    TatsuiChiyo Member Posts: 686
    Options

Either Micheal or Hag since they are the only two I go up against. The occasional Doctor.

• Pickens
    Pickens Member Posts: 16
    Options

Doctor. That friggin madness is a pain in the butt.

• Rebel_Raven
    Rebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,775
    Options
    Wraith. I cannot escape those guys. I mean I'm bad at escape, but those tracking bonuses.

Dirt basic doctors track oddly well, too, even with low madness, and no screams.
  • DarkFox85
    DarkFox85 Member Posts: 74
    Options

Luckily at the average-high ranks Nurses and Hillbillies are often played by folk who haven’t quite got the hang of it yet. In theory they should be the worst.

But for me, it’s still Myers! I don’t get it! On paper he’s a good killer, but is pure poison for me. He always seems to find me no matter what I do, never seems to miss, and I very rarely win against him. Is it just my imagination? Do I freak myself out when I know it’s him?

There was this one time he caught me within the first 20 seconds of the trial. I panicked and ran and we wound up doing a full lap of the swamp together. Rewatching the vid is funny even if he did eventually sacrifice me.

Insidious basement dwelling Leatherface is something else. I feel sad that sitting and watching survivors on a hook is “fun” for these people. I’m not against camping, but there comes a point.

Many have suggested a survivor perk that lowers entity summoning 30/40/50% when the killer is within 24 meters [Devour Hope range]. I think that’s a superb idea.

• UberMorpth
    UberMorpth Member Posts: 97
    Options
    Seeing or knowing a Nurse at the start of the game can truly scare me cause it can only mean one of two thing's the first I always hope is true, they are playing her for first time and are bad, or are godlike with downs as fast as six seconds in my case. Just the unpredictably of where something will come from without me knowing it always freaks me out.
  • michaelmyers87
    michaelmyers87 Member Posts: 458
    Options
    When the huntress was first released i would always survive. Now I’m terrible against her. 
  • Fishcat
    Options
    When the huntress was first released i would always survive. Now I’m terrible against her. 
    Love the huntress only killer I dont mind getting slaughtered by she is so lovely
  • Visionmaker
    Visionmaker Member Posts: 2,051
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Trapper.
    Put a trap in front of me and somehow I'll end up stuck in it. 
    I'll take 4 Blink Nurse any day if I could queue dodge Trappers.
  • redsopine1
    redsopine1 Member Posts: 1,437
    Options
    The spirit wraith and freddy hear are my reasons for this ranking list spirit because put of ten games against her I've survived one time wraith because I've had loads of games against him with mild camping freddy 5 games all lag switching campers besides one doing a daily who dragged me kicking and screaming to the exit lol
  • MemberBerry
    MemberBerry Member Posts: 394
    Options

Hag. You either have your blood pressure rise or your pinky hurt like hell from crouching everywhere.