Question for a survivor build

Options
Kolonite
Kolonite Member Posts: 1,346

I basically main killer 100% of the time and I've gotten a bit bored... I'm wanting to main Felix and I saw desperate measures. It seems decent so I was wondering what would be a good build around it?

My first thought was Botany Knowledge, Desperate Measures, Deliverance, and Second Wind. Second Wind could be switched out for Self Care or an exhaustion perk, but this seemed at least interesting to me and rewards safe saves and has fast heals. I know it's very off meta, but I was wondering if this would really get any actual use in a game.

Comments

• spiritnurse
    spiritnurse Member Posts: 8
    Options

If you wanna run Desperate Measures you're basically the team's Altruism bot. So pick perks that synergise well with healing/unhooking:

I suggest some of these two mainly:

Borrowed Time, Empathy. Botany Knowledge as well if you want, but I honestly think it's a waste of a slot if you already have Desperate Measures.

Last perk can be whatever you want, maybe something not altruism-based so you can have some flexibility:

Self-Care, Deliverance, Resilience, Exhaustion Perks, etc etc...

Perks don't matter too too much for "actual use". Just have fun.

• Deadeye
    Deadeye Member Posts: 3,627
    Options

Botany + Desperate + Selfcare can make Selcare a bit less painful if you want slefheals as well without a medkit.

BT is also a good thing as the unhooking speed is increased as well, I think with 3 or 4 stacks you could even be able to take a hatchet hit and still unhook a person with BT.

• ALostPuppy
    ALostPuppy Member Posts: 3,398
    Options

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think deliverance and second wind work together. Desperate measures and botany is probably a fun combo though. Fast heals can really stop a lot of momentum for killers that don't have an instadown and rely on survivors being injured. Empathy would also be a good choice. Map-wide aura reading on injured survivors is not only good for knowing when you can safely go and heal someone, but you'll also know who's getting chased, what pallets are being dropped, how good that survivor is at looping...secretly empathy and alert are top tier perks.