How many console players play blight 4 fun

Options
onemind
onemind Member Posts: 3,089

I'm gueninly curious because I play a lot of blight. But I see a descent ammount of threads saying they dislike blight and its been almost 2 weeks and haven't seen one

And thoughts on blight

Comments

• skynightjourney
    skynightjourney Member Posts: 128
    edited October 2020
    Options

I’m still trying to get good with him, I guess it’s just not clicking with me how to preform well with his power. In the right hands I think he can be really good especially watching streamers play him. I love him aesthetically too and I even got some of his cosmetics, but I’m just better off using his power for distance coverage. I do think I’m improving a bit but still, then again, I play Clown and Myres so I guess I gotta get better with judging the objects and trajectory, idk.

Forgot to mention before, I play on Xbox and not ps4 so currently I’m still able to play him sorta. Hopefully ps4 gets fixed for everyone else though!

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,097
    Options

I'm on ps4 with crossplay off. Before challenges I saw Blight maybe a dozen times since the release. Since rift challenges I've seen Blight more but they're all farming to get the challenge done.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,002
    Options

I do, but I haven't played DBD in a while

• OniWantsYourMacaroni
    OniWantsYourMacaroni Member Posts: 5,944
    Options

I love playing blight but it would be much more fun if they would finally fix his POV and collisions :)))))))

• tippy2k2
    tippy2k2 Member Posts: 5,094
    Options

I hate playing Blight (Xbox). I've tried getting better but with his POV being so low, he's downright unplayable on some maps. Good luck finding anyone in the farm or swamp maps...