The Hallowed Bounty

Quenuo
Quenuo Member Posts: 19
edited October 2020 in General Discussions

Hello everyone, I open this due to a question that has arisen due to the new event "Hallowed Bounty", who who does not know is an event where basically if you win you can win 1000 auric cells a week for 1 year, the recent dlc the game, among other prizes, but to participate "the Sweepstakes are open only to legal residents of Canada (excluding Quebec), France, Germany, , Philippines, United Kingdom and United States, who have reached the age of majority in their province/territory of residence or older at the time of their participation" that is, if you do not belong to one of these sites you could not participate, my question is why? Because only a certain site, and not all that have acquired the game, I understand that since they are the creators of the game they have all the right to decide who can participate in the event, but I still think that it is totally unfair to the people who They bought it and they do not belong to those specific regions, before finishing I would like to clarify that this is not to criticize the decision but to know why. Greetings to all and thanks for taking the time to read this.

Edit: I have added the other countries that I have skipped.

Post edited by Quenuo on

Comments