Maps

Options

Out of curiousity what's your favorite and least favourite map?

My favorite would be probably new reworked map and springwood and least favorite ormond or Hawking's

Comments

• Gay Myers (Luzi)
    Gay Myers (Luzi) Member Posts: 4,427
    Options

I always liked the MacMillan maps. When it comes to maps I hate... I hate every map I load into. It doesn't matter which map it is, the moment I'm on any map, I don't wanna be on it anymore lol

But my least favorite are the farm maps.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,001
    Options

I hate every map...

But Midwich I kinda like

• Icery
    Icery Member Posts: 199
    Options

Lery's and Hawkins are the best.

• musefan
    musefan Member Posts: 345
    Options

Rainbow map is my favourite.

• Moundshroud
    Moundshroud Member Posts: 4,458
    Options

As a Killer (I play Spooky Myers whenever I can) I prefer "The Game," Hawkins, Midwich, Lerys, and the Swamps (in that order). I hate Rotten Fields (but the other Cold Wind are fine).

As a Survivor, I don't really hate any of them.

• KissingxToast
    KissingxToast Member Posts: 30
    Options

The Game and Midwich are my least favorites. Swamp after those.

I really like Coldwind and Crotus Penn maps

• animalmak
    animalmak Member Posts: 399
    Options

The Game is my absolute least favorite to play on either side because I can never find anything jasdsjhbah

Favorite is probably the MacMillan maps (minus Shelter Woods), but unfortunately I haven't been able to appreciate the reworks because of the PS4 issues. Lery's is also a fave.

• onemind
    onemind Member Posts: 3,089
    Options

I just dislike corn maps. As surivor I have to hold forward till I get to a tile and as a blight player cant see and nothing to bounce on

• JPLongstreet
    JPLongstreet Member Posts: 5,457
    Options

As survivor I despise intensly any indoor map, but especially Lery's. Not just the poop layouts but the absolutely terrible frames in them on Xbox.

As killer I don't like getting Red Forrest it feels like three maps in size to me. Used to be the corn ones but I've adapted and had better luck on them for a bit these days.

• Aidan_fowl
    Aidan_fowl Member Posts: 46
    Options

I would use the same map for both options: Midwich. It's soooo well done in every aspect and detail. But I know for a fact when I load in that im not going to escape alive or find a totem.

• Golden_spider
    Golden_spider Member Posts: 587
    edited October 2020
    Options

I don't have a favorite, I guess Treatment Theatre is my most "bearable" map.

Midwich can go roll around in the various oils, play with a fire barrel, then have it's ashes ejected from The Entity.

• VII_Seven
    VII_Seven Member Posts: 65
    edited October 2020
    Options

least fav are midwich and ormond

fav are coal tower or the chambell

• APoipleTurtle
    APoipleTurtle Member Posts: 1,274
    Options

I think Father Campbell's Chapel is the best map in DbD. Mostly balanced (maybe slightly killer-biased) with a really fun-but-usually-fair main structure and a reasonable map size.

Worst maps are a 3-way tie between Midwich, Shelter Woods, and Rotten Fields. I think they're the most boring maps available from a gameplay standpoint. I'd be completely okay with never playing on this trio of maps ever again.

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,651
    Options

Hmm, it depends. As survivor, I think my favourite map is Blood Lodge, just because of how many pallets there are. On a good spawn I can legitimately have a 5 gen run. My least favourite map would have to be... Oh, I'd say Dead Dawg Saloon. I ######### hate that map.

As killer in general, I'd say Hawkins is my favourite map, although the exception to this is as Pyramid Head and Nurse; least favourite would still be Saloon.

As Nurse, my favourite would be Midwich, hands down her best map imo. Least favourite would be Rotten Fields, for obvious reasons, closely followed by Hawkins.

As Pyramid head, I don't really have a favourite map, but I can confirm Saloon is my least favourite, closely followed by Hawkins.

• jerakal
    jerakal Member Posts: 246
    Options

Most favorite: Silent Hill.

Least Favorite: Any Farm.