QOL changes for my boi the Trapper

Marvel
Marvel Member Posts: 149

-Don't let him get stuck in his own trap ... I don't see the Hag trigger her own traps when she walks over them
-Increase the trap sensitivity if we want to pick up a trap from the ground, it happens so often that if the trap is right in front of the window I vault through it or it takes a really long time (secons matter in this game!) until I get the right angle to pick it up
-Lower the time it takes to pick up a unarmed trap
-Let Trapper start with 3 Traps already, it takes so much time to walk around the map collecting traps
-Increase the amount of traps the Trapper can carry up to 3 as a standard
-Replace the extra traps add-on with one that lowers or mutes the sound of placing traps (what's the point of putting a trap down if everyone can hear it)

Any other ideas? =) I think this would help the Trapper to do his job a lot faster instead of searching for scattered traps

Comments

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467
    edited October 2018
    Another one:

Trapper can arm traps that are on the ground without having to pick them up. I don’t understand why he can’t arm a trap without having to pick it up. 
  • slingshotsurvivor
    slingshotsurvivor Member Posts: 943
    I was hoping this had his avatar with his smexy arms showing 🤞😍. 
  • Marvel

@slingshotsurvivor said:

what avatar is that xD

• slingshotsurvivor
    slingshotsurvivor Member Posts: 943
    Marvel said:

@slingshotsurvivor said:

what avatar is that xD

Well his new one he looks like a hottie DOM. I'll be his Sub any day! 🤫🤭
  • Dreamnomad
    Dreamnomad Member Posts: 3,866

-Don't let him get stuck in his own trap ... I don't see the Hag trigger her own traps when she walks over them
    The Trapper absolutely should be able to step in his own traps. Bear traps don't discriminate!

-Increase the trap sensitivity if we want to pick up a trap from the ground, it happens so often that if the trap is right in front of the window I vault through it or it takes a really long time (seconds matter in this game!) until I get the right angle to pick it up
    I'd be good with this.

-Lower the time it takes to pick up a unarmed trap
    He already picks up traps almost supernaturally fast. I don't see the need.

-Let Trapper start with 3 Traps already, it takes so much time to walk around the map collecting traps
    3 seems a bit high for a baseline. I'd be good with 2 being the baseline though.

-Increase the amount of traps the Trapper can carry up to 3 as a standard
    Again, 2 being a baseline seems fair. He has plenty of add ons to expand this number.

-Replace the extra traps add-on with one that lowers or mutes the sound of placing traps (what's the point of putting a trap down if everyone can hear it)
    I would never use that add on. Seems like a complete waste. The range they can hear the traps being placed is small anyway. They probably see you bending down most of the time that they would hear the traps being placed.

The one change I actually really would like to see for the Trapper, I didn't see you mention. The thing that drives me the most crazy is when my traps are constantly messed with. I'd like to see the amount of time it takes to disable a trap increased.

• Another one:

Trapper can arm traps that are on the ground without having to pick them up. I don’t understand why he can’t arm a trap without having to pick it up. 

this man deserves a cookie!
  • Marvel

@slingshotsurvivor said:
    Marvel said:

@slingshotsurvivor said:

what avatar is that xD

Well his new one he looks like a hottie DOM. I'll be his Sub any day! 🤫🤭

haha ye Trapper is well swole :D

• Khalednazari
    Khalednazari Member Posts: 1,433
    I would recommend an Ultra Rare Addon for him. 

Fireman's Carry : Start with 10 traps in your bag. Spawns 2 additional traps.