Devs your being a bit unfair to console players.

Options

Console players should have legacy as they didn't have a chance to unlock legacy legitimately. As ps4 and xbox one players the game was released in June 2017 way after the legacy cutoff, I'm fine with PC Players having to of earnt legacy but on the console versions since they didn't have a chance to play when the bloodweb grind was super bad i think they have a right to have legacy unlocked.

Also with the Dwightcrow charm you said "You were not going to do any more exclusives" and relying on Fog Whisperers to give out the code(s) and limiting their usage you are being a bit unfair.

Also i saw what the codes look like and if your on console there is no way you will be able to enter the dwightcrow code in time. The only way would be to plug a keyboard into your Console for entering the code and then unplugging it but even then, you did say that you weren't going to do any more exclusives.

Also fix the game because of how shittily survivor-sided it is.

Comments

• Komodo16
    Komodo16 Member Posts: 1,488
    Options

Dude the amount of daughter codes are more than the player base. So no every One can get one eventually or so says the king. Second pc players earned those skins and people earned event skins from before. NO ONE is entitled to those skins. I am console and am mad I got the summer bbq skins and if I got a free legacy that is DUMB. Those players who ushered in the era of dbd today had to deal with worse than we have to. They grinded bp like crazy to prestige. Prestiging is easy now. No one deserves legacy except for the people who earned it and kickstarted this game

• Awakey
    Awakey Member Posts: 3,145
    Options

No legacy will be added ever. Stop asking.

And yes, I'm on console.

• ohheyitsbobcat
    ohheyitsbobcat Member Posts: 1,679
    Options

No for Legacy. I'm console as well and I don't think we should be given Legacy just because. It defeats the entire purpose of it and I think it's fine staying as an exclusive.

As for the Dwightcrow charm, it doesn't seem like it's too bad to get if you're actually trying to get it. They're giving out a ton of them so just open up the fog whisperer list, find which ones are live with only a couple hundred viewers and keep an eye on them. Some give the codes beside the last few letters to give console players a chance which is nice and by this point, any normal viewers of the lower viewed channels will have gotten them so you have a better chance as well.

I got mine from a person with 300 viewers at the time and she just randomly pasted it in chat without any warning. I was able to type it in on console normally and still got it.

• TheCoolDBDGamer
    TheCoolDBDGamer Member Posts: 92
    Options

Ah yeah maybe keep legacy pc exclusive then

but i watched kings stream and the codes never worked for me but i'll try others

• Vesther
    Vesther Member Posts: 4
    Options

If it were to be brought back for console you might as well bring it back for PC so all the new players have the same chance.

But still a bad idea. Focus on balance changes and the graphics updates instead of skins.

• Get_Beaned_B0I
    Get_Beaned_B0I Member Posts: 106
    Options

If everyone gets it, it won’t be special anymore and will be about as meaningful as those skins we got for the 1st anniversary that nobody uses