Very toxic survivors

Options

there is a very good reason i have camped hooks and it is because survivors always body block and are very mean in ways i cannot describe a lot of perks they use are so toxic to any killer the killer is the threat not the survivors they shouldnt attack and bully the killer that is the killer job

Comments

• Awakey
    Awakey Member Posts: 3,145
    Options

You're angry at them for using game mechanics?

Because bodyblocking and perk usage are not toxic.

• I_am_Negan
    I_am_Negan Member Posts: 3,756
    Options
  • megswifey
    megswifey Member Posts: 826
    Options

I'm sorry that some players can be extra toxic, but when I see a body block I get annoyed but also... love their altruism, as long as they aren't farming! Yeah, they're next to go on the hook, but hey, I dig the cojones they got lol :)! I have had some mean teammates and gone against scary survivors, but I have also met really mean killers, too. Everyone experiences aggressive players, and while it's best to ignore it and move on, I understand getting upset. I had a horrible match early on in my dbd career and I played as ghostie and used a mori on all of the survivors. I felt awful about it afterwards, because it's just not my play style. My advice is to do your best and not let them get to you, yeah? So, on that note, good luck in your next matches and I hope they're fun :)!!

• TheWarNung
    TheWarNung Member Posts: 794
    Options

Survivors body blocking and using second chance perks can feel very frustrating, but it's not actually toxic behavior. Body blocking is actually good gameplay from the survivor's perspective if they do it well. They're trying to get good plays (or farm WGLF stacks for extra BP), which again can feel frustrating but doesn't mean they're trying to bully you.

Body blocking is a strategy that the devs intend for survivors to employ. That's why they give people extra BP for taking protection hits.

• xenofon13
    xenofon13 Member Posts: 1,241
    Options

Bodyblocking for my teammate.

Killer: Toxic!!!! Facecamp!!!

• cindlemain
    cindlemain Member Posts: 92
    Options

When I play killer I'm all for someone body blocking me, but if they are being a prick about it you better believe I'm face camping till they are dead so shrugs

As a survivor I don't do it, one because I play killer so I know how frustrating that can be, two my team mates give me so much crap about it if I do it on accident. They would kill me if I did it on purpose.

• Kingpaulmathers
    Kingpaulmathers Member Posts: 82
    edited November 2020
    Options

I always camp and tunnel survivors that body block and flashlight saves. If they want to stop me doing my objective, then so be it. Fight fire with fire

• YehBoiGoku
    YehBoiGoku Member Posts: 248
    Options

what a snowflake

• Zarr0ch
    Zarr0ch Member Posts: 589
    Options

Flashlights saves are part of the game, so that response is a little immature.

However, if they are clicky clicky tbag tbag...well, get the marshmellows and setup a camp fire, its time to sit and watch you die. If they get unhooked, time to put my hard hat on, it tunneling time.

• Zarr0ch
    Options

If their body blocking....good. Hit them, run that perk to avoid the cool down. Hit them again. They cant do a lot when slugged

• Kingpaulmathers
    Kingpaulmathers Member Posts: 82
    Options

Like you said clicky, clicky and tbag. all of these to me are toxic. It makes me laugh with a smile on my face when I get the hate messages, like what I'm doing is wrong but survivors can do what they like

• Zarr0ch
    Options

If they click and tbag, they get the camp/tunnel. Simple.

I then enjoy the salt in my messages :)

• Yamaoka
    Yamaoka Member Posts: 4,321
    Options

Bodyblocking is not toxic. It grants "protection hits" making it a legit part of the intended gameplay.

Using perks isn't toxic either.

• DontNerf
    DontNerf Member Posts: 990
    Options

Nice bait m8

• itsaconehead
    itsaconehead Member Posts: 236
    Options