Do you like the halloween "event" 2020 ?

himynameisvadim
himynameisvadim Member Posts: 18
edited October 2020 in Polls

I've been playing this game since 2016, and I miss those events, where you actually had to do something else in the game (not a couple times doing the challenge), and we used to be able to earn 2 skins without paying money. Now, I believe, it is 1. And I don't know why, but at some events I used to take the new prestige and after 50 lvls I got almost 40-50 event items. Now for the same 50 lvls I got 8-9 of them with a couple of event addons. Maybe I am nitpicking but at Summer BBQ event we got 4500 for each event generator done, now it is 3000. In general, I don't like where this is going. Express your opinion please. Maybe I am wrong about this

Do you like the halloween "event" 2020 ? 85 votes

Yes
9%
SchinderellaMrCandyKillerFobboherrik666DaniGfernui1rysmthelegion_fan 8 votes
More Yes than No
8%
TapeKnotAGMKnightFall28901ChurchofPigMoundshroudSpaghettiandMeatbaDizzyTommo 7 votes
No
61%
SnakeSound222ItzSoulzBlueberryShrimpTwiggshimynameisvadimanarchy753MelvinCashelP14TragicSolitudeToppingPanicWalker_of_the_fog_96Midori_21Boosted_DwightRullisimusstang62MrPenguinCrimson_LockhartAhoyWolfFFabeqRoboMojo 52 votes
More No than Yes
21%
[Deleted User]DimekNekoGamerXcelso_brPassarinoTMalum_MidnightCitrusfruitYordsRepostRiposteTripleStealBeast123344TheButcher6641UnknowingCalmPookalookiequentinsimpfuriousghost0805Hotline04Blup 18 votes

Comments

• Pior_Morte
    Pior_Morte Member Posts: 526
    No

No.

• Walker_of_the_fog_96
    Walker_of_the_fog_96 Member Posts: 1,238
    No

No

• RoboMojo
    RoboMojo Member Posts: 1,326
    No

Unfortunately there is little to work towards so it's less of an "event" and more just the same old dbd with a Halloween esque coat of paint. Very disappointing.

• Jay_Whyask
    Jay_Whyask Member Posts: 563
    No

I find it immensely difficult to enjoy an event that doesn't exist.

• Boosted_Dwight
    Boosted_Dwight Member Posts: 3,059
    No

I'm not even playing it rn I'm just logging in for the shards. Although double bp could be a good time to get more survivor add ons.

• FFabeq
    FFabeq Member Posts: 530
    No

we luv this event <3<3<3<3

• No

It's very disappointing actually which sucks because I was very excited to see what they were going to do for Halloween

• Schinderella
    Schinderella Member Posts: 11
    Yes

I for my part enjoy the event. The free shards, extra BP and double BP weekend are great.

• TheButcher6641
    TheButcher6641 Member Posts: 252
    More No than Yes

The 2018 one was better.

• himynameisvadim
    himynameisvadim Member Posts: 18
    No

I also enjoy free shards, extra BP. But this is not an event. You don't do anything to get it. Just log in.

• Crimson_Lockhart
    Crimson_Lockhart Member Posts: 188
    No

Very disappointing 🤑🤑🤑

• Emeal
    Emeal Member Posts: 4,773
    No

Its better than nothing. But I miss the chaos of previous years.

• devl
    devl Member Posts: 9
    No

It’s honestly such a shame the direction the game is taking. Keep in mind I’ve only recently started playing but I was so shocked to find out about how SO MUCH is locked behind cash walls. I could understand buying licensed characters that are from other games, shows, movies has a charge, sure okay, but skins for original DBD characters? And hearing how this wasn’t how it used to be? It’s just sad to hear about corporate greed. They need to remove this ######### or at least lessen it.

• VikingWilson
    VikingWilson Member Posts: 789
    No

I was sorely disappointed and was yet another turnoff from the game.

• NekoGamerX
    NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,272
    More No than Yes

I liked the skins that came out but it wasn't really an event.