Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Stretched resolution

This ######### needs to go from the game. Had a nea using ooo and i was using nemesis. She got a stun so i had wallhack on her. She could see over a TL-jungle gym on a macmillian map. Every move i did when i am supposed to be out of sight from her she countermoved imidietly. This is so damn unfair tbh. I dont get how this can still be in the game.

Comments

• ALostPuppy
    ALostPuppy Member Posts: 3,398
    edited November 2020

How do you know she was using stretched Res? Were they streaming? Because if they weren't this is as dumb an assumption as a killer seeing someone take a hit for another survivor and immediately cry "SWF! SWF!". Also you were running nemesis so survivors have perma wallhacks on you with object because oblivious. Also also if you were a tall killer they could probably see you over most structures...you really haven't provided any info at all and for all we know that nea wasn't running a stretched res, not that it matters if they do anyway at least imo.

• ALostPuppy
    ALostPuppy Member Posts: 3,398

Oh I had to edit my post because I didn't even realise that he was running nemesis LOL. Some killers really need to read up on how certain mechanics work in this game.

• MonsterInMyMind
    MonsterInMyMind Member Posts: 2,744

Imma be honest chief as many others have said nemesis does not make you invisible to OoO just saying.

• Xbob42
    Xbob42 Member Posts: 1,117
    edited November 2020

OoO turns a negative status effect like oblivious into a huge positive. Just one of the reasons why it's very well designed.

That said, please don't use this as a springboard to make some weird defense for stretched res. FoV is locked down in DBD, changing it by stretching your resolution is literally cheating. This not being a case of that does not change that fact. If you're using stretched res, you suck.

• Zeus
    Zeus Member Posts: 2,112
    edited November 2020

After stunning with object of obsession, Nea be like

• Krulf
    Krulf Member Posts: 3

Ok I have misunderstood the mechanics for the interaction and messed up undetectable with oblivious. My bad and thank you for the explanation.