The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Should we keep the shirts

GreenPufferFish
GreenPufferFish Member Posts: 498

there was a bug where we got free shirts lke twitch shirts do u think u shoud keep them? Personally i would love to keep them.

Should we keep the shirts 23 votes

Yeah we should
60%
elasticheartThatbrownmonsterSlay___ZerLukasWalker_of_the_fog_96AngryFluffyObscurityDragonGreenPufferFishChurchofPigJay_WhyaskKingpaulmathersOmputinArialBreakable 14 votes
No we shouldnt
39%
kaeruHydrantAxenotstarboardaidNbsnsTripleStealNoOneKnowsNovaThat1nameKlavatoo 9 votes

Comments

• Slay___
    Slay___ Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 898
    Yeah we should

Twitch shirt? Sure, why not. The Fog Whisperers already have their exclusive charm. It also makes it easier to use your own name rather than a billboard type "streamingservice.username".

Rest of the shirts? Don't know how the tournaments worked or will work for those, probably shouldn't allow everyone to have them if they are exclusive to some past or future tournaments.

• Hydrant
    Hydrant Member Posts: 36
    No we shouldnt

None of those really turned me on, except the crew one, I'd love a redesign of the crew shirt for an anniversary event.

• elasticheart
    elasticheart Member Posts: 146
    Yeah we should

I just want to keep the twitch shirt cause I love the haze color. Can they please add that shirt without twitch logo?

• Axe
    Axe Member Posts: 1,060
    edited November 2020
    No we shouldnt

Eh Idk, those are for the people who earned it. Imagine being the one guy who got their own tshirt after winning a tourney but one day the company decides to give it out to everybody else

• ObscurityDragon
    ObscurityDragon Member Posts: 710
    Yeah we should

I would be more then pleased to see people play using my unique shirt design/shirt with a tag or name, then me being the only one in the game having it for 1 of my 20+ survivors tbh...shows that people either like me, or the design, and thats enough to make me happy

• That1name
    That1name Member Posts: 33
    No we shouldnt

I say no as they are exclusives, but we should be able to get something that looks like the cosmetic.

• SunderMun
    SunderMun Member Posts: 2,789

We should get to keep some. The dev only one should stay that way, but I see no reason why we shouldn't get to have some of the other ones like what's on Dweet. The Twitch shirts could be used as a nice way for people who are twitchies trying to get their name out their without putting Ttv in their name.