How can you tell the killer you want to farm??

I'm a rank 8 survivor and a lot of the time I just want to farm with the killer now I understand that a lot of people don't want to farm and just play the game I get that but also a lot of other people want to just farm even the killers and I understand from both parties that we also have challenges in the archives to complete so is there a way as a survivor to signal the killer that you just want to farm before they attack you because honestly I've been playing the game legitly and I'm kind of getting tired of it and I want to farm every once in awhile so like I said before is there way to signal the killer that you just want to farm because on Playstation you can't message anybody in your lobby anymore

Comments

• Asssblasster625
    Asssblasster625 Member Posts: 629

Usually sitting at a hook and spamming the point at the person get the point across or just sit in a circle and use both. That’s how most people show me they wanna farm, but it should be at least a rank 11 killer cause the baby’s don’t understand

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,036

Crouching and dropping the item for example.

But honestly, as Survivor you should not try to bring the Killer to farm. If they dont want to farm, you just give them an easy Hook which can already screw over your team.

• WestX
    WestX Member Posts: 120

I've tried but a lot of times the killer thinks I'm braindead, not that I'm trying to tell them I want to farm. Its funny, as the killer its so easy to let the survivors know I want to farm, but its the opposite when I'm on survivor

• IronWill
    IronWill Member Posts: 244
    edited November 2020

If I play survivor and I see my mates running to the killer, crouching infront of him etc. to get him to farm its usually 'GG' cause most killers DON'T want to farm. They will simply kill you and you screw your team with that.

I don't mind farming some as killer but yesterday I had 2 games in a row where survivors didn't want to play at all. They came rushing at me to farm with them. I did cause I don't see a reason to end the game in 2 minutes, when they clearly have NO intent to play at all but after those 2 games I simply closed the game and went to play something else cause it was just boring for me.

• DevilSad
    DevilSad Member Posts: 24

I'm red rank and I'm still down to farm if the survs put in bloody party streamers. If they don't wanna farm right off the bat, I hook em all twice and then just follow one around until he gets the memo. Then I'm eating pallet stubs like a champ.

• Tactless_Ninja
    Tactless_Ninja Member Posts: 1,791

If you want to farm, you need to do it AS the killer.

Survivor side just roll with the punches. They want to farm? Cool. Don't, then just play normally.

• PanicSquid
    PanicSquid Member Posts: 655

As a killer, if I want to farm. I down a survivor, pick them up and walk over to a pallet or a generator and smack it until the survivor wiggles free or I'm pallet stunned by another survivor. Repeat until they get the message.

As a survivor, I wait for the killer to instigate farming. Or I sit and point at the objective I need to do and hope the killer lets me do it.

• MrsGhostface
    MrsGhostface Member Posts: 987

I offer my item. I notice that works best

• Jyn_Mojito
    Jyn_Mojito Member Posts: 515

For sure, it is WAY easier to communicate your intention as Killer. I still will approach as Survivor to meme and such, but Killer doesn't carry the same risk.

• YOURFRIEND
    YOURFRIEND Member Posts: 3,389

If I pick up on somebody playing goofy but not disrespectfully I'll farm with them. Give them pallet drops and stuff. It's not fun to play vs. someone who isn't trying and it's not fair to the other survivors so I'll write that game off as a gimmie. No big deal.

I will however always take one sacrifice in payment.

• megswifey
    megswifey Member Posts: 826

I once was on a team with a swf and Dwight kept teabagging at the gen we were working on, and the doctor started running around in circles and zapping us lol! I think it's a combination of showing you're down to clown but also being prepared if they want a serious game. I always point at them and, if I have a flashlight, I use it on a hex totem because I just think it's funny. Now that I think about it, if you play well but then do something stupid, they usually understand, if that makes sense?

• Jarmendo
    Jarmendo Member Posts: 19

"I understand that a lot of people don't want to farm and just play the game" answered it yourself mate

• Yugyr
    Yugyr Member Posts: 17

I personally wouldn't want to farm as killer so I would just get rid of you if you tried convince me somehow. I play video games to play them. There are situations I let people live and get some points like if they have a real bad game or their teammates disconnect or something, but I'm not about to bore myself for like 20 minutes. I'd much rather get stomped by a swf.