Comments

• Mew
    Mew Member Posts: 1,829
    Options

im thinking its gonna be a wendigo

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,714
    Options

It doesn’t feel like Samara from the Ring. For one thing the woods don’t have anything to do with her, plus she’s mostly silent in the movie.

I never played Until Dawn but there are some good arguments that it’s the Wendigo from that game. The caption and the skin tone and sound supposedly fit (I’m taking the word of people who have played the game here.)

• WishIcouldmain
    WishIcouldmain Member Posts: 4,082
    Options

It's gonna be a creature like Wendigo but I thought maybe a Vampire. The ending sounded a tad like the strain to me not saying it's licenced. Though I think the back was shelter woods so no new map just updating more graphics.

• iZombie
    iZombie Member Posts: 231
    Options

It’s 100% not Samara. The teaser has absolutely no resemblance to her or The Ring? It’s also not a licensed character. We don’t get teasers for licensed stuff.

My guess would be a Banshee or Wendigo.

• Malum_Midnight
    Malum_Midnight Member Posts: 366
    Options

The Ring, from what I understand, is based off of a Japanese movie. In that movie, Samara is based on an Onryo. Spirit is also based on an Onryo

• Elena
    Elena Member Posts: 2,187
    Options

We got a teaser for the Pig and Michael Myers, there's a possibility

• iZombie
    Options

No we didn’t? They received trailers announcing that they were Halloween and Saw chapters. It’s completely different. They weren’t teased as they don’t tease official licenses. They just announce them.

• LiamEfinNeeson
    LiamEfinNeeson Member Posts: 6
    Options

Chucky takes the cake. He's both hilarious and would be truly terrifying to play against...you'd never see the little twerp coming. Instead of hooking you, he stakes you to the ground, but only in spots under hooks. He has to drag survivors to those spots, so struggling and getting away from his grasp would still be a thing.

His perks would be:

1. Ninja - Allows somersaults over ledges/window seals/ and ability to slide under pallets. "My small, diminutive stature doesn't stop me from putting foot to @#$."
    2. Peek-a-boo - Successfully jump scare survivors within 2 meters of you and receive a token. 1 token - increase speed by 2/3/4%, 2 tokens - increase Ninja Perk speed by 4/5/6%, 3 tokens - put healthy survivors in the dying state with one hit. Once a healthy survivor is put into the dying state all tokens are used, and the build-up starts over. "This cute and adorable game has now turned into a homicidal maniac's favorite pleasure."
    3. Play Dead - works in concert with the Peek-a-boo Perk, works a lot like Insidious, and can be great for deviousness points. Allows Chucky to lay down on the ground anywhere on the map without a heart beat, etc. Perform jump scares manually by jumping up at survivors who get close to you. Survivors who fall for this get the Oblivious Status for 5/10/15 seconds. "And you thought this was just a game? Well, then it's your turn!"

• Tactless_Ninja
    Tactless_Ninja Member Posts: 1,791
    Options

The Harpy. Flying killer, bird themed. I'm postin this till I'm proven wrong.

• iZombie
    Options

No they don’t? Because how could they have been anything BUT Saw and Halloween? They were teasers for something we knew we were getting. It’s completely different to what was released today. You’ll see for yourself when it’s an original killer and survivor.

• Elena
    Elena Member Posts: 2,187
    Options
  • NomiNomad
    NomiNomad Member Posts: 3,178
    Options

I'm pretty sure it's an original killer, probably based off the Wendigo legend, and I really don't see it being Until Dawn. I don't see BHVR adding a killer from a PS4 exclusive game, and in regards to Konami - There are a lot of rumours about a Silent Hill remake on PS5, so I think Konami just wanted to get Silent Hill talked about again. That's just my take though, I could be wrong.

• DBD78
    DBD78 Member Posts: 3,455
    Options

Wendigo! That perhaps can lay out traps that can get you hanging in a tree, which is like going straight on the hook. But she can only lay three of these traps on the map. The rest of her power is being able to jump up straight on more or less anything, or jumping forward a bit like a Demo shread. Yeah I'm gonna sit in a tree near a gen and scare the survivors jumping down, going to be fun!