Why do some people get mad from TEABAGGING?

2»

Comments

• DarkWo1f997
    DarkWo1f997 Member Posts: 1,532
    It’s not a big deal normally, but when a killer gets flamed and frustrated, T-bagging is then viewed through an entirely different scope. It goes from lighthearted fun, to rubbing in the humility of a 0k game. It makes everything worse. 
  • rebelhunter316
    rebelhunter316 Member Posts: 102
    Here's what I think teabagging is. It is just a 5 year old acting like he hot garbage. Try acting like it not your first escape from a chase or first time going threw the exit.  Be mature and move on.  
  • Malakir
    Malakir Member Posts: 799
    As far as I can see every time someone do that get camped hard and honestly I do it too, love to see the hate mails afterwards. When I play survivor which is most of the time, killers just give me the hatch of I'm the last even if I wanted to give them the deserved 4k. Maybe because i dont loop,t bag ,DS etc which makes chases more fun for both trying to mind game each other. Tbh I kinda laugh when I see my fellow mate t bag and get camped, its a way to bring his attention but be careful to consequences
  • Link
    Link Member Posts: 135
    edited October 2018

Geez this got out of hand fast. But continuing from before. My point is that while it is just a game and you can play just to have fun then thats fine, good for you. But there are people who play this game to win, they treat it like a sport. Just like any other sport such as baseball, football and golf. They're all games at their core and can be played casually. It's rare to see someone act toxic in those sports and when they do, usually a fight starts or they just give each other the stink eye. You say it's just all for fun but you are doing an action that has been known for decades as a way to rile up your opponent and make them angry. Im not saying that you have to act like a gentleman to the people who play to win, but unless they treated you like trash then dont teabag. The point we're all trying to tell you here is that it just brings negativity, so dont be suprised when you get face camped for doing your exercises in front of the killer, toxicity for toxicity. Again i understand that in it's core it's a video game, but understand that this is a online multiplayer game, everyone plays for their own motives. Some people might play to be the best, some might play with a specific goal in hand, and then there are people like you who play casually, but the thing is that most to all of these players see teabagging all the same. If you still dont agree with us then teabag to your hearts content, but dont be suprised when you get targeted the whole game and facecamped.

• Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    OP clearly is not even old enough to play this game. stay in school kids!
  • rebelhunter316
    rebelhunter316 Member Posts: 102
    Lowbei said:
    This.
  • Oblitiry
    Oblitiry Member Posts: 487
    Tbf. Having someone put their balls in your mouth sounds more like a good time to some people lol.

On a side note. We need zack fair in this game to teach the survivors proper form on squats.
  • redsopine1
    redsopine1 Member Posts: 1,437

So, the idea of tea bagging is that you are putting your privates in their mouth - and you are asking why people get mad when you are using that in the game? You are insulting them. When a killer is facing a well organized SWF, or a survivor who is really good with looping and flashlight bombing, and that player teabags constantly, of course it is insulting and frustrating.

You are immature, and you like to act that way. Own up to it. I have many times escaped a killer, or tricked them, but I can honestly say I've never tea bagged a killer. Why? I don't need that immature activity to validate my existence. I usually just share a laugh after the game with the killer. Unfortunately, to some people, an achievement in a video game is their only real accomplishments, so they feel the need to brag by being rude. Kind of sad to be honest.

And that's why I've learnt to tell the difference between a gg couch and a f u crouch of there looking at you in the gates its a gg if you catch them with no hatch as last man its a please dont kill me if they show there ass there saying f u noob
  • redsopine1
    redsopine1 Member Posts: 1,437
    And I will admit I've done it once when trying to piss of a camping wraith to get a survivor freed I could take a hit to save them didn't work
  • WeaponXMetsu
    WeaponXMetsu Member Posts: 81

teabagging

I'll leave that there lol Seriously though, if teabagging was taken from the original definition then you can understand why would be offended. Also doesn't help that in a FPS is where it began where you squat over the head of a fallen enemy. When you think about it... isn't that the insult? Anyway, could be a reason, but doesn't mean it is.

I just stopped paying attention to teabaggers unless they run up to me and beg to be hit while I'm after someone else.

• Jonathanskilz
    Jonathanskilz Member Posts: 403

I teebag to say hello

Also stop dropping palets,palets deserves respect to!!

• Fishcat
    Fishcat Member Posts: 74
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    This.
    Im 39 lol you lame crybabies as I said its just fun and games deal with it😎
  • Lowbei
    Fishcat said:
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    This.
    you are 39 and cannot handle basic punctuation, grammar, or spelling? eek how embarrassing.
  • Fishcat
    Lowbei said:
    Fishcat said:
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    This.
    you are 39 and cannot handle basic punctuation, grammar, or spelling? eek how embarrassing.
    Maybe in your world doesnt bother me one bit I dont get embarrased I mean whats the point.. Also thats off topic just personal insults 
  • Lowbei
    edited October 2018
    Fishcat said:
    Lowbei said:
    Fishcat said:
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    This.
    Maybe in your world doesnt bother me one bit I dont get embarrased I mean whats the point.. Also thats off topic just personal insults 
    you literally just called people lame crybabies on your bait thread, then complained about insults lol.

stop having a meltdown.
  • Fishcat
    edited October 2018
    Lowbei said:
    Fishcat said:
    Lowbei said:
    Fishcat said:
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    This.
    you literally just called people lame crybabies on your bait thread, then complained about insults lol.

stop having a meltdown.
    Lel you got me im out.. But it was them insulting me first was just insulting them back
  • Lowbei
    Fishcat said:
    Lowbei said:
    Fishcat said:
    Lowbei said:
    Fishcat said:
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    This.

stop having a meltdown.
    Lel you got me im out.. But it was them insulting me first was just insulting them back
    how mature. 39 huh. k
  • MhhBurgers
    MhhBurgers Member Posts: 1,758

"why do people get mad about insults"

literally you.

I don't get mad if somebody teabags 1-2 times since it could also mean hello or a bow/thank you, I get mad if ppl do it at every pallet and sometimes I'll just DC if up to this point I haven't made any notable BPs anyways.

Yeah this is the internet but I wouldn't play with some sweaty ######### that teabags IRL.

• Fishcat
    edited October 2018
    Lowbei said:
    Fishcat said:
    Lowbei said:
    Fishcat said:
    Lowbei said:
    Fishcat said:
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    This.

stop having a meltdown.
    how mature. 39 huh. k
    Never said im mature yeah I know im a big child and im loving it life is much more fun for me that way😊